Chapter 8: Team Battle

Akasha, Terrorblade and I turned to the west, and saw enemy reinforcements. Knight Davion, the Dragon Knight arrived with Shendelzare Silkwood and Purist Thunderwrath.

Uh-oh. This doesn't look good.

While I was wishing for good luck and allied reinforcements to arrive, Dazzle arrived with Azgalor, Kael and Dirge.

"Ish'ky, we've come to help!" Dazzle shouted, and cast his Healing Wave on us three. Azgalor and Dirge charged in to distract the enemies, while Dazzle approached me. I didn't like reinforcements, but this time they could surely help.

"Thanks, Dazzle. Why did you come?" I asked him.

"I can't stand by idly while I see you guys in my wards being pwned, right?"

I laughed, and we proceeded in the battle.

Magina ran for cover, as he saw the enemy's numbers. Kael summoned a meteorite from the skies and burned each enemy, but it didn't work too good. Purist healed the wounds quickly, waving his hands as he called forth an array of light around himself, rejuvenating his companions with that blinding light—ow, the pain! Dirge started to mumble an incantation as a tombstone rised from the ground, summoning undead zombies. Davion, Shendelzare, Purist and Nortrom ignored the zombies and fired their attacks on Akasha, but Dazzle summoned his incantation again and Akasha went to safety.

"Akasha, are you alright?" I asked her, as I approached her while the others fought the opponents.

"I'm fine, don't just stand there and help fight, Ish'ky."

I obeyed Akasha's words and summoned an Ion Shell around Azgalor, and summoned a Replica Wall from the grounds, creating images of the enemies and allies. Dirge mutated into a humongous flesh golem, while Azgalor summoned a rain of fire. 

"Damn, this isn't good..." Purist said, as he thought about the odds, "Pull back! Retreat!"

The enemies retreated, Magina among them as he turned to his brother, and we were all safe. Finally, everything was alright, and no one was harmed at least.

I turned to Akasha to see if she was fine, but there she was...looking over to Terrorblade.

Damn.

Have to get rid of that Terrorblade. And fast.