Finally

———————————
"I will be brave.
I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me.
Every breath, every hour, has come to this."
———————————

Many years later...

"Hey, um, Gakushu?"

"Yes Karma?"

"Come here."

Confused but intrigued, Gakushu compiled to his boyfriend's wishes and wandered in the direction of his voice. One second he was in the room, the next he was on the floor, his lips captured in a kiss that was more tongue than lips.

Then there was something in his mouth. Something that wasn't a tongue.

The redhead pulled away, and, sitting up, Gakushu spat the object out into his hand.

A ring.

"Why did you... What is this?"

"Will you marry me Asano Gakushu?" asked Karma. "I promise that I will never leave your side. I swear that I'll love you til the day I die."

He hugged his fiancé tightly, wanting to never let go. "Yes. I will." He felt Karma smiling against his neck.

"You know, I was waiting. I thought, 'maybe Gakushu wants to be the one to propose.' Then I got impatient."

"Heh, I was waiting for you. I though you'd want to do it. By the way, how expensive was that ring?"

"You think I'd do that to the real one? Of course that's one's only like 100000 yen," he said, taking a box out of his pocket. "This is the one going on your finger." (That's about 766 US dollars or 620 pounds)

The ring was beautiful. At first glance, Gakushu could tell that it was definitely more expensive.

"I know you probably didn't want anything too fancy, so I didn't go overboard," he promised. "It was $2350 which I believe is between 300000 and 400000 yen." (About 1916 pounds)

The strawberry blonde blinked. They definitely had different definitions of "overboard." But he absolutely loved the ring. If you knew Karma, no doubt would you also know that this ring was from him. The part of Gakushu that wanted everyone to know that the redhead belonged to him liked that.

Karma kissed him again and they were laying on the floor once not. They didn't know how long they'd been there, kissing until they were breathless, wrapped in an embrace.

"Karma," Gakushu breathed. "I love you so, so much."

"Heh... I love me too."

Gakushu rolled his eyes, but smiled nevertheless.

"I'm glad my redhead knows loves himself."

It was Karma's turn to roll his eyes and smile.

"It's about time!" shouted a voice. Nakamura's head was seen through the window.

Then Nagisa and Ren's popped up. "Yeah," the two of them agreed.

Gakushu and Karma just stared. How long had they been there?