Chapter 5 - Leaving Japan

Start from the beginning

++++++++++++++++
2 years timeskip (I'm lazy to do the tour, training schedule etc.)
++++++++++++++++

Over the two years, Izuku has gone through training that was hellish. A normal person would have given up in the first few weeks.

++++++++++++++++
Flashback
++++++++++++++++

Month 1-6
Izuku studies military tactics and strategies by several commanders on the base. While bonding with the soldiers stationed in the base.

Month 7-12
Izuku learns how to handle small firearms. Having some mishaps with the recoil when he first shot the gun.

Month 13-16
Izuku learns how to handle sniper rifles, how to adjust for wind and distance and to shoot right away when your spotter tells you too.

Month 17 - 24
Izuku learns how to drive and fly. Having the ability to fly and drive would be useful to Izuku with his quirk to summon soldiers and vehicles.

Year 3-6
Izuku has been deployed for several missions to deal with high level villains and stealth ops.

Japan POV (Year 3)
Teacher: Izumi have you seen Izuku around recently?
Izumi: That useless Deku? Why do you want to know where he is? And no I don't.
Bakugou twins: Yeah! Be glad that the useless Deku is gone!
Teacher: Izuku hasn't been seen in a while. Can you ask your parents if they know anything?
Izumi: Fineeee.

When school ends, Izumi goes home to ask her parents about Izuku, where he was and what he was doing.

Izumi: Mom! Dad! Do you guys know where Izuku is?
Inko: Who's Izuku?
Izumi: Your son mom!
Inko: I don't have a son? *Looks through family photos seeing only Izumi that is until she got to the point where Izumi was 4 years old finally seeing Izuku* (Crying) I've been a bad mother!
Izumi(Comforting): No no! You've been a good mother. You've taken care of me so well!
Inko(Crying): To you maybe but not to Izuku! I didn't take care of him since he was 4 years old!

Izumi keeps trying to cheer her mother up arguing that she raised her well and that she would be a great hero like her father. By this point, Toshinori comes into the house to see his wife crying and his daughter comforting Inko.

Toshinori(Worried): What's wrong honey!?
Inko: Izuku... We haven't been good parents to Izuku!
Toshinori: Who's Izuku?
Inko: OUR SON TOSHI!
Toshinori(Confused): We don't have a son. Izumi is our only child.
Inko:*Tossing family photo book to Toshinori* Look! We have a son!
Toshinori:*Flipping through photos to see Izuku at only 4 years old* We've been bad parents! Where is he? We need to apologize! Izumi do you know where your brother's at?
Izumi: No I haven't seen him in awhile. Maybe he's out right now.

Hours has passed and Izuku hasn't returned. They started to get worried.

Inko: Izuku hasn't come home. Maybe we should start a search party.
Toshinori(Worried): I'll call some of my friends to help look for Izuku.
Inko: Please hurry!

Toshinori calls his friends to help him look for Izuku. They arrive after an hour or two after the call.

Nezu: Toshinori, why have you called all of us here?
Toshinori: Well you see... my son, Izuku, hasn't come home in a while and we need help looking for him.
Detective Tsukauchi: Do you have a photo of your son?
Toshinori: We only have a photo of him when he was four.
Nezu: If you don't have a recent photo, please show us to his room.

When they walk into Izuku's room expecting to see a room full of hero stuff but instead find it to be completely empty. No clothes, no carpet, no bed nothing. Just dust that collected over time and a piece of paper.

Inko: W-what happened to his room?!
Toshinori: It was filled with All Might posters! Every square inch of this room was filled with hero posters!
Nezu:*Spots a piece of paper on the floor* What's that?
Tsukauchi: It's a letter... let's see. It's addressed to the Yagi family. It says

Dear Yagi Family,
I've had it. Enough is enough. Having my sister and her friends bully me constantly everyday for all my years since I was quirkless, it's tough.

But finding out your parents are pro heroes, not just any pro heroes, the number 1 hero and number 36 hero, All Might and Hurricane. The heroes that preaches that people who's quirkless or have a weak quirk can become a hero. What a bunch of hypocrites. If they can't believe in their own son, who's quirkless, who are they gonna believe? Certainly not the quirkless since they're 'Worthless', 'weak', 'unheroic' and overall a waste of resources for them.

That is the final nail, the final nail that made me run away. I found someone who wants me even if I am quirkless. He doesn't see me as 'worthless', 'weak' or 'useless' like everyone here.

Don't bother looking for me, I doubt you'd even notice that I'm gone. But who's to say that you won't notice that I'm gone. Let's see, today is xx/xx/xxxx. Look at the date, see how long it took for them to notice that I was gone.

Sincerely, Izuku Null

Everyone in the room looked at the date to see that 3 years had passed. 3 years since Izuku ran away. No one noticed he was gone for 3. Whole. Years. Everyone looked at the Yagi is anger and disappointment.

Nezu: All Might and Hurricane, your pay will be reduced by 85% and will server 30 years of community service for the quirkless. Izumi, Katsumi and Katsuki, you will attend anger management classes. If you get into UA, you will be on thin ice. That's if you do get into UA in the first place.
Tsukauchi: It's been 3 years since this letter has been found. I doubt Izuku is still in Japan.
Inko: NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! MY BABY SON WOULDN'T LEAVE JAPAN!
Nezu: I'm afraid Tsukauchi may be right. It's been 3 years since he left. He might have left Japan with this person who found him.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Closed
++++++++++++++++

This seems rushed, sure, but honestly I didn't feel like writing the whole America part. I want to skip to Izuku returning to Japan so I can write things without thinking too much on what to write.