Can I trust you-Chapter 4-I won!You lost!

Start from the beginning

[Name]: Why are you so sure that you'll win?Maybe I'll find something that can defeat you before the time ends up!

{Bill X NB}: Hah, fat chance!I am a demon,and you are a mortal human.Can you see the difference there?It's huge!

[Name]: Pfft,yeah right.I'll find something,I can assure you!

{Bill X NB}: Good luck kid,you'll need it!

It was 11:53 PM,just a few minutes left!It was official that you were going to lose,so you gave up.You throwed in anger all of your books on ground,flying in your room.Bill was watching,grinning mischievous.He loved when he saw you angry,and it was a rare moment.He followed you,but he stopped right at the door.He heard cursing and crying,and,again,that made him grin more.He just enterd in the room,sitting on your bed,watching you or the clock.

{Bill X NB}: Looks like time's almost up,just a few minutes.Any last words for your defeat?

[Name]: I hate you

{Bill X NB}: Aw,your insults flatter me kid!Such an adorable and stubborn human!

[Name]: Ok you won,can you now shut up?I'm really sick of you.You were all the day in my body and I'm even surprised that it's not injured or bleeding!

{Bill X NB}: Nope!From now on,I'll tease you untill you give up your life!Sounds nice,huh?Oh,looks like the time's up kid!Bill wins!

[Name]: Finally!My body!It feels so nice to have it back!I'll never injure him even once!

{Bill}: By the by,now what shall I do?Tease you,make you insane,making you nightmares?You can choose one of them,kid!

[Name]: How about some sleep,sounds quiet and nice and you can stay far far away from me and letting me rest.Sounds good,huh?

{Bill}: Fine,I'll let you sleep tonight,you look pretty tired!Have sweet dreams puppet!

Bill disappeared,letting you alone.It was so quiet,so nice...a lot too QUIET and NICE!There was something going on,you knew it!Before you could realise,you were asleep,dreaming a beautiful landscape,with flowers,rivers and nice-smelling grass.It was an unique moment when you had a nice dream,since Bill enterd in your life.To be honest,it was nice with him when he wasn't chaotic,it was better than standing alone,reading some silly books or watching stupid news.You kinda liked his presence when he was acting normal,like sitting on your head while you were reading or watching you while you cooked some food.

[Name]: Woah,this is beatiful,even for Bill!

{Bill}: It looks nice,doesn't it?

[Name]: I'm impressed.I tought that you make only nightmares.

{Bill}: Yes,I only make nightmares,but this is for you kid,enjoy it while it lasts.

[Name]: Th-thanks...I guess?

{Bill}: Now,let's sit down so you can watch your beautiful dream,and I can do my buisness.

You sat down on grass,watching the landscape.It was so beautiful,full of pirds,a beautifull and colored sunset,everything was amazing,even Bill was gone!It was a rare moment and you must take advantage of it.But,why Bill was so nice all the sudden?He must have some plans behind,he doesn't have a good reason to be cute and nice with you.Maybe because you're his "puppet"?Because he knows your sad past?Once again,so many questions..

After a while,you woke up so relaxed,so calmed.It was the best dream of your life!You slowly woke up,going to the kitchen to make the breakfast,as always.

While you were cooking,you realised that something was missing.Or,someone.Bill was gone.Since last night,when he leaved,you didn't saw him even a bit,and that was weird.He was always annoying you or watching,but today was different.You felt a little alone,but you forgot about it once you finished to eat.

After a while,you sat on your couch,watching the TV.It seemed that it was going to be a boring day,since Bill was missing,but you tought it was a good idea to walk into the forest to get rid of the boredom.

While you walked in the forest,you start thinking again about Bill.Why did you care so much about him?Did you like him?No,he was a demon,you were a human,and he was probably playing with you to only get his plans settled.You got deeper in the forest,sitting on the grass,under a tree.You were thinking about Bill again,you mind being in another part.You didn't realise that Bill was watching you the whole time,reading your mind.

{Bill}:What an adorable human,she thinks about me and tries to control her feelings.So cute,ahahah.

After a while,you got up,and made your way to home.

It was a silent evening.Without Bill,the day became lame and boring.You got to your bed,slowly falling asleep.

To be continued.....