Chapter Four: Dobby's Visit

Start from the beginning

"He's right, not you." Harry shook his head, moving away from him slightly.

"Boys don't know what they're saying." Lockhart ignored them, grabbing Harry's broken arm making him wince as Lockhart pulled his sleeve up.

"This won't hurt a bit."

Hermione grimaced, feeling Harry's pain as he groaned.

"Brackium Emendo!" Lockhart casted, rolling his R's making a bright light appear from his wand, disappearing into Harry's arm.

He put his wand away before grabbing Harry's arm again, this time his arm flopped over like jelly.

"Disgusting." Y/N scrunched up his face from the odd sound Harry's arm made.

"Still in love with him, Granger?" 

"Stop it." Hermione playfully hit him on the shoulder, making Y/N dramatically yelp in pain.

"Yes, well, that can sometimes happen..." Lockhart blurted, thinking of how to escape his situation.

"But uhm... the point is... you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken." He bent Harry's arm, making it look even odder.

"Broken?! There's no bones left!" Hagrid exclaimed angrily.

"Much more flexible, though." Lockhart played around with Harry's arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss. You can go." Y/N walked behind Madam Pomfrey who was in a rush holding a bottle going straight towards Harry's bed.

"Draco, are you sure you're not feeling better already?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"You saw how hard I fell!" Draco exclaimed before holding his side in pain dramatically.

"Right." Y/N sighed before turning to see how Harry was.

As soon as Y/N arrived at the foot of Harry's bed, he got splashed by a liquid Harry spat at him.

"Are you that unhappy to see me?" Y/N groaned, wiping his face with his hands.

"Here, Y/N." Hermione said softly as she handed him a small pink handkerchief, decorated with strawberries.

"That's kind of you, Granger. Have you finally fallen for me?" Y/N smirked before wiping his face.

"Shut your mouth before I take that back." Hermione replied with a glare and rosy cheeks, trying to grab the handkerchief back.

"No!" Y/N instantly jerked his arms back, refusing to give it back to Hermione.

"I mean, I still have to wipe my face off." Y/N cleared his throat, trying to hide his small smile as he wiped his face off.

Recently, Y/N and Hermione had been hanging out a lot, just the two of them due to Harry and Ron's accusations. This made them grow a bit closer, finally less aggressive towards each other. Y/N had also recently been flirting with Hermione a lot, finding her reactions fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry." Y/N whispered, entering the Hospital Wing carefully.

"Y/N?" Harry sat up from his bed at the sound.

Y/N carefully made his way across the nearly empty room towards Harry before standing over him.

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asked awkwardly.

He and Harry hadn't been talking much since they heard of the Heir.