Ch. 8 Again?!

Hey. So since I loved my fans so much I got time to upload one chapter. I still am very busy. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 8- AGAIN?!

Once we where out of the house we turned onto the highway. I still wonder how my dad found me. He was just about to climb the tree leading to Jeremy's room. Luckily Jeremy saw him and warned me.

The ride to the motel was silent since his radio in his truck was broken. Once we turned into the motel Jeremy turned to face me.

"Since I'm here. Can I stay with you guys? My parents bore me to death."

"Sure. You want me to get you a room?"

"No I have money. I'll get one myself."

I took my phone out and quickly dialed Brandon's number.

"Hello, you just dialed my phone number. I may not like you so I didn't answer the phone. So if you please would not leave a message after the beep that would be great. Thank-you."

Ugh. Stupid, stupid, stupid Brandon. Answer. I tried Jamie's phone. Luckily she picked it up.

"Hey it's Jamie."

"Jamie, what room are you in?"

"Second floor, room 269."

"Okay I'm outside the motel. I'll be there in a few. Wait, why didn't Jeremy answer his phone?

"He was doing his duties."

"Eww, Not in the bathroom we are using. Ugh! Bye." I hung up and saw Jeremy holding the truck door for me.

"Thanks."

"No problemo." We walked to the receptionist and Jeremy got the vacant room next to ours. Once I got in the room I saw Jamie and Cynthia on the bed reading magazines and no boys.

"Jamie, where are the boys?"

"Brandon is in the bathroom and I don't know where Jared is. I think he went to go get food."

I walked outside to the balcony and slid the door open. It didn't budge. I went to the phone and called the receptionist. I told her about the balcony door and she said that two men will be up to fix it. A few minutes later they came and left leaving the door wide open. I walked outside and saw my dad's car parked in the parking lot. 

Why does he keep fallowing us? There was a knock at the door and I shook my head to the girls to not open it. I took out a piece of paper and wrote 'Hurry up my dad is here and we need to leave.' I slid it under the bathroom door with the pen. Brandon cam out a minute later. 

I walked to the door and looked in the peephole it was my dad. Luckily Jeremy got the combined room so there was a door connecting us together. I walked over to it and saw Jeremy with his suitcase untouched and hes was looking out the peephole too.

"Jeremy."I said in a whisper. 

"I have a plan. Does your dad know me?"

"No. Then I'll go next door and distract him while you leave. I will call you when I make him leave."

"Okay. Thank you so much." I waited for a few minutes for him to soak up his hair with water and get into a robe. That was our que.

====================

JEREMY's P.O.V.

I got into a robe and unpacked a few of my clothes scattering it around the room. I also wet my hair to make it look like I was busy. I opened the door and saw the worst looking man in the world. I was the first one to speak up.

"Hello, wht can I do for you? Oh and I'm sorry for the wait I was in the shower."

"No It's okay can I look around your room for stowaways?"

"Sure thing." I stuck my head outside and saw Madison and her friends run off towards the stairs. I saved her butt again. Once her dad was done he said thanks and he left. I got ready and cleaned up to go find Madison. Until her dad came back and looked at me.