Ch. 4 The Party

There will be 2 parts to this chapter

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 4- The Party

We finally pulled up to Latisha's hous. There was someone vomiting on the grass and people laughing at him. I rolled the window down and smelled nothing but beer.

"Is it always supposeed to smell like this?"

"Yeah you'll get used to it in a few minutes." A said calming Jeremy down. He seemed freaked out by the drunk guy tapping on my window.

"Ditch it Dean." I yelled at him. Dean then walked away so I could drive in. I parked far away from the house because I don't want anyone touching my car. The last time I came to a party like this my car had two people making out in it. 

Once we got out we went inside to find Latisha dancing on the dance floor. She is our school's best dancer, but right now she looks like the worst.

"Hey Latisha." 

"What you doing here Freaks?" Latisha said with her evil look. "Do it boys." All of a sudden two boys came out of the crowd behind me with buckets of water and they poured it all over me.

"What. The. Hell." Was all I can say. Just then I saw Jeremy taking off his hoodie and puting it over me. There was a gasp in the crowd. Jeremy had blond hair and hazel green eyes. He was wearing a black button up shirt that was unbuttoned halfway. He was really well built and had abs. To put all those words together: He is hot.

"Jeremy?" Well that sounded like a question.

"Yes Madison?"

"Y-your sh-shirt is--" Wait did I just stutter? Madison Richards does not stutter. Can't belive it this boy makes me stutter.

"Whatever Madison. Are you okay? We better get you home you're cold." He sasid grabing my arm and pulling my into a nice warm hug. Latisha's mouth was open.

"Latisha," She looked at me,"close your mouth you don't want to catch flies, do you?" With that she closed her mouth but kept staring at Jeremy. With that Jeremy and I walked to the car still in a hug.

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Once we got to his house he got out and stood at his door way and didn't move.

"Madison, would you like to come in?"

"Oh, no thanks. I have to go to my sister, she's at home and I don't want to keep her waiting."

"What about your father and mother aren't they at home?" I cringed at the word mother. My father killed her because she bought me my first bike. I can't tell him that.

"My fathers on a buisiness trip and my mother...she's....uhm...passed on."

"I'm so sorry." With that I drove away, his jacket still around me. 

The way home was silent. I was thinking about my mother. I can't keep thinking of her, it will distract me from life. I turned the radio on and I'm Coming Home was on. I sang along to the whole song just because I love it.