Ch. 1 The Breakup

Chapter 1- The Breakup

"Why don't you come over tonight?" Sloan said with a smirk. Maybe I should but I haven't been at it for a while so, no.

"No thanks and stop checking me out you look stupid" Sloan is my boyfriend. He's not the best in the world I mean I lost my v-card to him when I was like 14. He's not my first boyfriend he's my 11th. You can call me a slut or whore I don't care but he's the only guy I did, and by the way that was my 14th birthday present from him. It sucked. BAD.

"Aww 'cmon! You p*ss me of everyday."

"Well, Sloan, why don't you GET AWAY from me and my wonderful life before you P*SS in YOUR STUPID PANTS THAT SHOWS YOUR RIDICULOUSLY FRIKEN STUPID A*S, YOU A*SH*LE!" Finally. I can't believe I did it, I'm free!

"Shut up b*tch."

"What?! What did u just say." I said grabbing onto is collar.

"I-I said sh-sh-shut--" I cut him off with a punch in the jaw and a knee in the gut. 

"I heard what ya said dumb a*s. {A/N Tell me if you want me to remove the star in the foul languages.} I spat at him and left the cafeteria. Everyone was probably staring at us even the janitor. I knew I was going to get detention but I know my way through things. The principle is my best friend but he thinks I'm his worst nightmare.