Ch.6 A Twist at Dinner

Chapter 6- A Twist at Dinner

"Whats so funny?" Brandon is so crazy at times. It was the funniest face in the world.

"You!" Jared, his brother said between laughs. "Didn't...you..know...that...she...didn't...kiss..you!?!"

"WHAT?! Who the hell kissed me then?"

"My ass did." I tried ti say in a serious face.

"WTF. FREAK!" His face was now growing every single second.

"I'm kiddiing...just kidding...my fingers kissed--"

"KKIDS DINNER!" Uncle yelled from downstairs. He sounded a bit drunk and not like himself...well it is a friday. Once we got downstairs you'll never believe what I saw. There was my dad with a knife pointed at us.

"BACK TO CYTNTHIA'S ROOM!!!!!!!!!" I yelled to let everyone know that being with my dad if he has a knife is worts that alligators. We all ran upstairs to a room,my dad right behind us. 

Once we got in her room I looked the doors. "Guys, get a peice of furniture and put it against the door. BED FIRST!!!! NO LEAVE THE T.V." I ordered. I went to the window and saw a tree parked next to Brandon's pickup. There's our escape, the dirt road the leads from Cynthia's house to the main road. We'll be safe then.

I turned the T.V. on and took out a tape recorder of us whispering to each other and i grabbed black clothes from the closet.

"Guys," I said in a whisper, "put on one of these." I handed each of them a black hoodie and jeans. "We are going to escape, everyone out the tree to the pick up. Brandon first cause he has keys."

Brandon climb out of the tree, next came Jared, then Cynthia and Jamie, and laast came me. We all got in saftley and speed away from the horrible house. 

"Brandon go to this adress and drop me off there. You find a place for Jared, Cynthia, and Jamie then call me. I'll get a car."

*~*~***~*~*~~***~*~*~**~

Once he dropped me off at Jeremy's house I ran to the window. Luckily it was Jeremy's room and it had a tree.

JEREMY'S P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower so I put some jeans on and grabbed my laptop. I was checking to see if Madison was online. 

MADISON RICHARDS----Offline

PENNY WRIGHT---Online

Penny is my sister. She rran away fromhome because she didn't like farming, she wanted to be a fashion designer. Stupid Penny. She took most of our money.

+THONK+

What was that?

+THONK+THONK+

OKay it must be coming from my winow. I walked over to the windiw and saw my beautiful Madison sitting on a tree branch with roocks in her hand. 

"Hello Madison."

"Jeremy." She gave me a hug not minding that I was shirtless.

"Jeremy, I need to tell you something."