Ch. 2 Surviving the Principal's Office

Description of Madison-people call her Mads or Maddy. She is in the so called 'In Crowd' she is 5'8 and has blue eyes. blond hair that end in the middle of her back. She dresses in shorts, jeans and skirts(not the slutty kind) and cannot wear heels.) She is also from Fargo, North Dakota but tells everyone she is from California. 17 years old.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 2- Surviving the Principal's Office

I swung the door open and sat down staring at Mr. Grey. The principal. I sat waiting for him to start talking. My group was waiting outside for me it includes Dean, Rhonda, Tiffany, Mike, and G.M. Nobody really knows why G.M. is called G.M. 

"Okay, Ms. Wright. What did you do to Sloan Posner?"

"If ya really want to know. I punched him in the jaw and need his gut."

"Why did you do it."

"Because he said that I p*ss him off and that I'm a beyatch."

"You are going to have weeks--" Before Mr. Grey could finish this dude in a black jacket walks. Must be the new kid I heard about. "--oh you must be Jeremy. How was your trip?"

"Fine." A muscular voice said. It was nice to hear a good voice once in a while.

"What do you need?"

"Schedual." 

"Here you go. Now Ms. Wright instead of detention, why dont you bring Mr. Richaards around? You too both have the same scheduals."

"Lets go kid." I said to the so called Jeremy. It was a silent walk when we went throught the halls. Everyone was in their class. I look at my watch and it said that it was 1:00. Great I missed half of my favorite class, biology. Off to P.E.

Jeremy was silent the whole way the only things I heard him say was 'fine' and 'schedual' so he must be the shy type. 

"So Jeremy. Where'd ya come from?"

"Fargo, North Dakota."

"Oh so your a snow shoveler then?" I said awardly truing to fill the silent as we walke to his locker which was right next to mine.

"No, farmer."

"Oh so you must be well built to be a farm boy."

Silent again. When I reached the locker I got my gym clothes and gave him his. The walk to the gym was the same as the walk to the locker. Silent. No talky for the farmy boy. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally. LAs periond of the day, homeroom with Ms. Evans. All we do in here is talk because Ms. Evens hardly hears anything cause she always leaves her hearing aid off. 

Jeremy told me in P.E. that he was going to meet me in homeroom. I kinda missed his company on the walk here. I miss being with a farm boy. Heck, I even miss the Ol' Valley farm that my Granny owns. Haven't seen her since 6th grade.

"Mads! Come here we found a freak show. He's a farm boy." Oh no. Not Jeremy. There were crowds of people swarming around one corner and yelling out what a freak he was to be coming to a rich school. Well Jeremy, you should be gald we come from the same place if not I wouldn't be saving you.

"Guys," I shouted at everyone, "why don't you at least let me through." There was shuffling of feet and everyone made an aisle for me to walk through. There was Jeremy sitting in the corner with a cut in his hand and I think a black eye from G.M. who was rubbing his now sore knuckles. Once I made my way through people closed the gap and started calling him freak again.

"HEY" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone then shut up. "Why are you calling him a freak?" DEan stepped up and began to speak.

"He's a farm boy in CALIFORNIA, Mads. Don''t you see. He's stupid riff raff. "

"Don't call me Mads. And you be callin here Jeremy riff raff ya here? Cause where I come from we all help one another."

"YOu come from Califronia dearie." He said with a smirk.

"No I come from North Dakota. I'm a farm girl just like Jeremy."

"Whatever freak!" And Dean walked off.

"Her name's not Freak...it's Madison." A voice said from behind. It turned out to be Jeremy. Wow. He stood up for me just like I stood up for him. Dean then came back.

"Whatever cause you both are freaks."

"Sorry about Dean. He's way to cocky. You okay?" I said to Jeremy. "Oh and by the way thanks."

"No problem. Nice to here your from North Dakota too. Yeah I'm fine."

"HEY! FREAKS YOUR OUT OF THE CROWD!" Dean cried out to me. Stupid stuck up boy, well I don't care. The only friend I have is Jeremy,