Ch. 3 The Party I Got Invited To

Chapter 3- The Party I Got Invited To

Driving by Jeremy's house I dropped him off. His house was like huge. I mean billionare huge. 

"Hey Jeremy, I got invited to this party like a few weeks ago you wanna....like....maybe go with me?"

"Sure what time? Should I pick you up?"

"No I'll pick you up  I already know where you live. Bye."

"Bye Madison"

"Call me Mads or Maddy."

"No thanks, Madison, only friends call you that." I've been getting this feeling that he doesn't accept me as a friend just yet. Hmm. Well time to go home to my abusive parents. Oh no, I forgot my sister stayed home sick today. Thats not good. Dads coming home in an hour. 

As I drive a little over the speed limit to my house, I finally reach it. Reaching into my pocket for the keys I took it out and attempted to stick it into the lock. Dad must've changed out the locks, again. 

I walked over to the side of the door to where Ginger was. Ginger was my german shephered that my uncle from my mom's side gave me. He told me to use this dog to protect me and my sister. I looked throught the window and saw dad beating Jamie up. She already was healing I wanted her to have a normal life. As for me I just get as much make up I can buy from the mall to cover mine up.

I picked up a rock an threw it at the 2nd floor window. Dad went upstairs and I threw another one on a different window. I then texted my sister to open the door. She opened the door and I ran in.

"Jamie, I need you to stay over at a friends house tonight so come with me and pack your things." She nodded and we both then wen upstairs. Only to see dad with a wad of hundred dollar bills and a box of cigars.

"Brats, I'm leaving I don't want to see your face so I'm leaving for uh a week. When I get back  I want this place to be spotless. Ya understand." He walled away mumbling something that I really didn't catch. Once I heard the door close Jamie and I rushed upstairs to grab her things.

"Call up Cynthia. Ask her if you can stay over its important." Cynthia was our cousin from our mother's side. Her parents allow Jamie and I to stay there when we need comfort. It was almost 6:30. I need to get ready.

"Sis, are you coming with?"

"No I have to go somewhere tonight but I will later on." I said grabing my clothes. Once I got into the baathroom I stripped out of my jeans and then my tanktop. The hot wawter felt nice and safe. Once I was finished I changed into a ruffle skirt and a tank top. I blowed dried my hair and curled a few parts. I highlighted those parts with purple hair sparay.

"Jamie, lets go." I said grabing a few hundred dolar bills. I still have to buy groceries. Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once I dropped Jamie off I speed towards Jeremy's awesome house. Jeremy was a nice guy. He's probably the only friend I every had.

Jeremy's P.O.V.

Should I show Madison what I look like? I mean she is really nice. She stood up for me and now she's taking me to a party. I still can't belive that she's from where I come from. Well, its 7:00 so she must be here.

"Ma and Pa I'm going with a friend to a party. She's from Fargo too."

"Great son. Have fun." My ma said. Just as I was to walk outside the dor bell rang. It must be her. I'll probably show her wwhat I look like later. Once I opened the door. There she was, as beautiful as always. Oh did I just say that? Well I do have this tiny bit a crush one her.

"Hello Madison."

"Hey Jeremy, lets go?" MAdison was shaking. I wonder why.

"Madison are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine and I said call me Mads."

"Nope I like Madison better." And those 5 words began a crazy night.