"Want to go for a walk?" he asked, to which Seokjin agreed, wanting to spend more time together. Fingers laced together they walked through the greenery, crossing the river before making their way deeper into the woods.

Seokjin skipped in front of him, swinging around the trees, zig-zaging his way through them. "What if I say..." he began, the omega turning towards him, now walking backwards, hands behind his back. "If I say that I'm in love with you and you're the only one I'll ever want, how will you reply?" he asked.

The omega smiled at him, a mischievous smile. "I'd say, that if you had said it, a little more beautifully, if you'd have spoken it with a bit of drama, it would have been better" he said, laughing when the alpha dumbly stared at him.

"Oh so you want to challenge me?"

Namjoon thought for a few seconds. "What if I say whenever I see you, you seem to be new. That your lips are flower petals, That your eyes are shining fireflies. What will you reply if I say that this beautiful face is like the moon?" he asked again, smirking. He had him this time for sure.

But Seokjin came right back at him. "I'd tell you not to call me the moon even by mistake. There are so many spots on the moon. Don't call me a flower, they wither, nor call me a firefly as they get lost in the night. These are old things. If you have to tell me these things, say them a little more beautifully, with a bit of drama and it would be better. Namjoon eyebrows curved inwards at the words. He pouted towards the omega, who simply laughed at his expression and skipped ahead.

Seokjin had walked a good distance before turning around at the silence from his alpha. To his surprise, he was no longer behind him. He retraced his steps on the path they had taken to see him gazing absentmindedly among the trees. 

Embracing him from the back, he placed his head on the shoulders, looking in the direction his lover did. "What are you thinking?" he asked. "What if say...." Namjoon began, turning towards him, a glint in his eyes.

" If I say, that I am confused after listening to you, how do I tell you. You don't seem to like anything, you don't even admit what is true. If I ask, why don't you know that I love you too, What would you say?". Seokjin's eyes widened, a smile replacing the pout. Seokjin let go and stood infront of him, holding his hands. " I'd say.... that my heart says, that we have to be together. This is in both of our hearts, right? Then why say it? As long as we know we love each other, words don't have to express everything. The eyes and silence speaks louder than words" he whispered as the alpha grinned.

Pecking him on the lips, Namjoon pulled out the pin he bought for his omega. It was made of silver a full moon surrounded with green leaves. The moment his eyes fell on the pin, he knew it belonged to his omega. He gently parted the hair, sliding the pin upwards, pressing slightly to secure it in it's place. "Happy Birthday my love". Seokjin gasped, fingers feeling the gift that Namjoon gave him. "You remembered!"

"Of course I did! I've remembered all along haven't I? Even when you were gone, for nine years I sat near our place on this day, thinking about the time we spent together" the knight answered. Seokjin looked touched, managing a small smile, eyes brimming with emotion. "Thank you. You really didn't have t-". 

"Oh shut up will you! You're my lover now. I'm allowed to pamper you as much as I want. No arguments" he muttered, laughing when the latter burst into giggles. "Okay but don't spoil me too much" he said between giggles. Namjoon brought his hands up, kissing them tenderly making him blush.

"I wrote something for you...". Seokjin's eyes immediately brightened. "I want to hear it!"

When you are around, I can feel my heartbeat fast.