"Kiba finally came," she says as tears form in her eyes.

"I wish I knew where Y/N was, but we got split up a few hours ago." The look on Kiba's face shows determination as his eyes focus on the man who brought so much pain to his life, Valper Galilei.

"It is finally complete!" A flash of golden light appears in front of the priest as everyone watches to see the result, and as the light fades away a sword sits where it was. "It appears that we are twenty minutes away from the ultimate destruction of this town. If you all wish to live then I can only suggest that you leave while you still can."

"Not a chance," Rias responds. "We came here to protect this town, and that is exactly what we will do." She focuses an attack directed at Kokabiel, but the fallen angel cadre deflects it with ease. Before Rias can be struck a figure appears in front of her, dissipating as the attack makes contact. "What was that?"

"It was me trying to figure out why you all aren't done yet." Everybody sees a silhouette on top of the school as he looks over the battlefield.

" Everybody sees a silhouette on top of the school as he looks over the battlefield

(I'm glad I came up with a reason to use this image.)

"The last Uchiha?" Y/N stares down at Kokabiel. "We captured you, how did you escape?"

"You'll see as time goes on, believe me." The sword in front of Valper disappears and reappears in Y/N's hands. "Four Excaliburs fused into one, I hate that it has to be destroyed." Y/N vanishes and appears in front of Freed, taking his legs out and holding the sword tightly. "This thing has some power to it, but I don't want it anymore." Y/N raises the blade to Valper. "What about you old man? Do you have anything to say for yourself before you die?" Kiba stands alongside Y/N.

"I was the one who survived, only because I was reincarnated as a devil."

"Poor existence if you ask me," Valper tells Kiba. "Thankfully your group was helpful in our research, and it turned out that none of you would ever have been able to properly wield holy swords. Every single one of you suffered from a gene deficiency, but we figured it out from there. As for the last Uchiha, I'm quite surprised that he's able to use that sword so frivolously." Valper pulls a blue crystal out of his pocket, one that Xenovia recognizes.

"That crystal allows someone to wield holy swords if they take it in." Valper tosses the crystal on the ground and Kiba picks it up, tears forming in his eyes.

"How many lives were sacrificed to make this a reality?"

"The number doesn't matter, just take it in and see what happens."

"You should listen to him," Y/N tells Kiba. "Taking that crystal in means that your friends didn't die in vain. Make it yours and make them pay for disposing of your friends." Kiba clutches the crystal tightly and small blue figures appear around him. One of the blue lights walks toward Kiba, manifesting as a little girl. She clutches Kiba's shirt and starts giggling, leading to Kiba's tears flowing out of his eyes harder. The figures all turn into kids that Kiba appears to recognize, and they all approach the golden-haired Knight. Y/N takes a step back as they all speak to Kiba, the childlike voices ringing in his ears. Kiba's body begins to ascend and the children join him, assimilating with his body before his feet touch the ground again. "Impressive."