vi. go fish

To say Lorelei was pissed when she woke up to Isaac not in her house was an understatement

About a week ago, Isaac came to her house late at night saying Derek had kicked him out and he needed a place to stay. Conway luckily knew Isaac pretty well since he's over a lot to hang out with Lorelei and let him take up their guest bedroom for as long as he wanted.

Though, when she woke up early in the morning to Isaac's room empty, she knew he snuck out to do something. She was upset because she could be useful. She's a witch for Christ's sake and no one in the group used that to an advantage against their enemies. Ever. It was like she didn't matter.

Lorelei pulled up a chair from the kitchen table and sat it right in front of her door. She leaned back and crossed her arms, waiting for Isaac to walk through the door.

It took about 20 minutes before the door started to unlock. Lorelei stayed in her comfortable position and watched as she door quietly and slowly opened as if Isaac didn't want to get caught.

She watched Isaac creep in and shut the door, not noticing Lorelei directly in front of him. He sighed in relief and turned around, his eyes landing on Lorelei.

Lorelei raised her hand, casting a spell in her head to make Isaac freeze in his spot. Lorelei smirked, tilting her head in a cocky manner. "You know, I don't know how you're gonna be very useful fighting an alpha pack if you don't even hear me right behind this door."

She watched Isaac's eyes move frantically around the room but she continued. "I think if I could stop you, a... pretty strong werewolf, with just a simple spell and my hand I could be really useful fighting alphas don't you think?"

Isaacs eyes flickered to her and after a few seconds of not answering, Lorelei realized he couldn't and shook her head. "Oh. Right." She muttered and dropped her hand, removing Isaac from the spell.

Isaac sighed once he was out of the spell. He unwrinkled his jacket before he turned to Lorelei and sighed. "Look, I wanted you to come." He muttered and Lorelei raised her brows. "But..."

"It's complicated. It's complicated to put you in this fight when it's against Aiden." Isaac said, not meeting Lorelei's because he knew she'd get mad.

Loreleis eyes widened in anger, looking at Isaac as if he were insane. "Oh... You've gotta be kidding me." Lorelei said, an annoyed laugh coming out with her words.

Isaac raised his hands in defense, not wanting Lorelei to possibly cast another spell on him. "You've been really close with him and Scott just wanted to make sure you wouldn't... you know go easy on him and the alphas." He said and Loreleis brows raised.