Both Y/n and Boboiboy were walking next to each other, the girl was admiring the nice sunny weather as the sound of light metal clanging can be heard coming from Boboiboy's bag

Ochobot quickly flew in front of the kids before grabbing a hold of they're wrist. "Come you two! Hurry!"

"Were gonna get there in time Ochobot don't worry" The telekinesis manipulator reassured, lightly laughing at the Power Sphere's sudden energetic nature.

"Slow down, your really excited huh?" Boboiboy commented as he tries to keep up with they're robot friend. "Of course! I've been waiting for this for ages!" The Power Sphere beamed, keeping his robotic hand on they're wrist.

"You don't say?"

"Come on, this camping trip is gonna be awesome! Especially we roast marshmallows or have s'mores! I packed some marshmallows, chocolates and crackers with me!" Y/n stated, she was lightly hopping with stars in her eyes at the mere thought of eating a delicious snack.

"Well that would be exciting plus we'll meet the others soon" Boboiboy said followed by a chuckle, noticing that they were nearing the pedestrian lane of the road— quickly checking the traffic light and saw it was green which means it's safe to cross.

"Yay! We're finally going on a camping trip!" Ochobot cheered, the robot immediately pulled the two kids towards the pedestrian lane but just before they could even step on the middle lane.

Boboiboy had halted his pace after hearing some police siren. "Eh? What's going on here..." He trailed, suddenly an off road truck had made a turn that almost falling over.

"Look out Y/n! Ochobot!!"

The elemental manipulator panicked at the sight of the vehicle as he quickly pushed his friends and himself off of the road, causing them to roughly landed on the cement ground.

"Ow..." Y/n groaned as she slowly sits up and looked around with Boboiboy mimicking her actions but his brown orbs suddenly landed on the rushing off road truck with a commercial van following behind.

"Those are robbers!!" The elemental manipulator exclaimed, pointing at the truck in bewilderment.

Y/n took a quick glance at Ochobot seeing the Power Sphere had a dejected look. "B-Boboiboy..." The girl called out but the said boy was just focusing on the crime scene that is happening, seeing multiple police cars made a swift turn and followed the robber's vehicle.

"They look like they need my help Ochobot! I got to stop those robbers!" Boboiboy declared, the said robot was about to protest but the elemental manipulator just gave the robot his bag.

"Boboiboy at least let me help..." Y/n offered, taking a few steps forward as she stared at the boy with sadness but Boboiboy immediately stopped her.

"No Y/n, you stay with Ochobot! I-I'll meet you guys at the bus stop!" He said before using his lightning speed and already dashed away from them to follow the robbers.

The telekinesis manipulator stared at Boboiboy's fading figure and heard Ochobot had let out a dejected sigh, making the girl face her robot friend with the same sadness on her face.

"He promised...."

"Come on Ochobot.... I mean... Maybe he'll get there in time?" She tried to cheer up the Power Sphere but it didn't do anything.

"Thanks N/n... But for sure he will just forget it... Like always..." The robot said, putting Boboiboy's bag on the ground and flew towards the girl's arms for comfort which Y/n gladly held Ochobot close.

The telekinesis manipulator went quiet, knowing what Ochobot said was true but there was nothing she could do about it. Even if she wanted to help Boboiboy, she didn't have the heart to just leave Ochobot all by himself— just a mere thought of her robot friend getting captured like before just made her heart break.

"Come on.... The others are still at the bus stop... Let's meet up with them..." She mumbled, using her telekinesis abilities to lift up Boboiboy's bag before crossing the pedestrian lane.