"Alright alright, i'll give you privacy! Come on Ochobot!" The said robot nodded at her, quickly flying after the girl and out of the room. "You better hurry! We'll be waiting downstairs!"

"Okay okay"

Boboiboy just chuckled at his friend's action, quickly grabbing his towel as he walked inside of the bathroom that was connected to his room shirtless while also wearing a shower hair cap.

When the elemental manipulator walked inside bathroom, his brown orbs had landed on the red writings that were written on the mirror while having Gopal's chibi like figure was drawn onto it. "Eh!?"

The writing on the mirror said. "Today's a big day!! Don't forget! Dey dey dey dey...."

Boboiboy couldn't help but stare at the writings in annoyance before telling to himself. "Is this really necessary?..."

"You bet it is! Is is is is!" The elemental manipulator was taken aback when he heard Gopal's voice, quickly looking around the bathroom before spotting Gopal was sticking his head inside the small window of the bathroom.

"Eh!?! Oi! What are you doing!?!" Boboiboy snapped, he immediately covered his chest using his hands and glared at Gopal exasperatedly.

"I'm just making sure that you got my message!" Gopal casually answered, not bothering if Boboiboy was shirtless.

"What is wrong with you!" The elemental manipulator shivered, keeping his hands on his chest to cover himself before quickly shooing Gopal away.

"Go away!"

"Okay okay, i'll be waiting for you at the bus stop so don't be late!" The molecular manipulator reminded, peeking inside the bathroom one last time.

"Come on guys, i already got it the first time!"

╓══════☆══════╖

Timeskip

╙══════☆══════╜

"Good Morning, this is just in. The police are engaged in a high speed chase with a band of robbers"

Y/n slowly looked at Ochobot with a frown, hearing the Power Sphere let out a groan and said. "If  Boboiboy found out about this... He'll definitely want to help out!"

"Well, if he founds out. Maybe i could help him out and finish the job too?" Y/n suggested which Ochobot just protested at her in return. "You know well Boboiboy will just say he will do it by himself"

The telekinesis manipulator sighed, knowing what Ochobot had said was true so she decided to let it be. Both Ochobot and Y/n perked up at the sound of footsteps climbing down the stairs as the Power Sphere quickly changed the channel to a different one.

"Eh? What are you guys watching?" Boboiboy asked after climbing down the last step of the stairs and looked at his friends in curiosity.

"Oh! It's nothing, we were just watching some cartoons" Y/n quickly lied, also backing Ochobot up, giving the elemental manipulator a casual smile while the Power Sphere turned off the TV.

"Ohh, terbaik!" Boboiboy gave his friends his signature smile as the telekinesis manipulator immediately grabbed her bag before putting it on her back. "Okay, you guys ready?" She asked.

"Yup, come on let's go! Our camping trip awaits!" Boboiboy exclaimed, making the Power Sphere began to cheer. "Yeah, let's go!"

Y/n giggled at this before quickly following the elemental manipulator once he started to walk towards the front door.