Chapter 15

PREVOIUSLY

-----------------------------

He continued to make some blabber noises as the girl continued to clean his wounds up to the best of her ability. But Zenitsu kept talking which made cleaning his wounds extremely difficult.

Meanwhile Tanjiro was running and running and running, He was trying to get to Rengoku's house. Seeing as he wanted Tanjiro to have some papers, if he ended up dead. Which he didn't but he still wanted him to have it.

He eventually made it, with some pit stops along the way. He met up with Rengoku's brother, who looked relieved but extremely nervous.

OH DEAR...

-----------------------------

*AUTHOR POV*

Senjuro was watching from the sidelines as his father and Tanjiro fought. You heard the commotion, since you and Iguro had decided to check out the nearby town. You ran over to where the little quarrel was. 

Rengoku was standing outside of the house, it seems as though he had just arrived as well. You ran over to where the quarrel is and held the older man back for a spilt second as he once again tried punching Tanjiro in the face. 

He looked down at you, and saw you with a determined look on your face. You shook your head and patted his shoulder. You didn't feel confident to talk to this man. After all, he literally tried to punch Tanjiro a second time. 

So you took this opportunity to punch the guy in the face. He didn't except that you would hit him that hard. Also because you were smaller and weaker than him. So he was knocked out. You looked up meeting Rengoku's gaze. 

Your eyes widened, a worried look spread onto your features. But he only smiled a little bit wider. Senjuro looked at you with a slight smile. You smiled back at him, which gave the kid crimson colored cheeks.

Rengoku beckoned all of you inside for tea. Including you and Iguro. You looked back at Senjuro and Rengoku's father. You gave him a pity filled look. You shook your head and headed inside.

"Here, as I promised Tanjiro." 

Rengoku gave Tanjiro and old looking book. You looked at it questioningly. However Tanjiro's grateful looked turned into one of horror. You looked at him concerned. Rengoku and Senjuro were looking at him questioningly. 

Iguro didn't care. He was to busy sleeping. With his head on top of your lap. Tanjiro turned the book around so everyone could see. Everyone's eyes widened into one of surprise. Iguro still didn't care. Kaburamaru hissed a couple of times. 

Kaburamaru slithered off of Iguro and on to you. Finding that his safe place was on your head and in the messy parts of your hair. You giggled, and everyone looked at you questioningly. You pointed to your hair, Kaburamaru poked his head out.

Ember didn't like the attention that you were giving the snake. In his eyes, this animal was an intruder. Something disgusting. Everyone took their eyes off of the situation at the current time and looked at you. Their hearts melted.