Chapter 1

*AUTHOR POV*

You felt someone shake you awake. You opened you're eyes and was met with a terrifying image. A mask in front of you. You screamed but nothing came out. However you calmed down once you realized who it was. Urokodaki.

You sighed and got up. He handed you a bowl of soup once you sat down and got comfortable. You slurpled it down quickly, you didn't want to take as much time as needed, you wanted to start training.

"I finished, do you know where the place is to clean the dishes?" 

You asked. You hummed and finished up the bowl. You placed it down in front of you. You nodded. He pointed to the side, and you walked over to that direction. You put the dish down into the sink and cleaned it.

Before long, you were done. You looked back at him and he gestured over to you. He walked outside and you followed close behind. He led you into a forest area. The area is very well lit. 

The light shining into the tree tops and the grass perfectly. He made a gesture for you to sit down. You complied. 

"Now focus. Just concentrate on the surroundings around you."

He had said. You nodded. You began to hear all of the slight sounds of the birds around you. You smiled at how peaceful it was. 

"Now then, think of any sort of attack that could be created." 

Urokodaki said. You said something. But even you couldn't hear you're own voice. You panicked a little bit but you didn't care. 

"Say something along the lines of..."

He paused. You didn't understand why. You didn't even understand why you were even here. Or actually no scratch that, you didn't even understand why you were here. Or in this twisted realm.

Well you didn't really know if this realm was twisted like all of the others. 

"Light Breathing First Form."

He said. But you paused. You also sweat dropped. You remembered that you couldn't speak. You lost all concentration. You looked at Urokodaki and pointed to you're throat and shook you're head. He hummed. 

"Alright then, think it then."

You nodded. You went back to concentration. The sounds of the forest coming back to you. You thought the sounds of the words that he had said to you. 

'Light Breathing First Form' 

You, although you couldn't see it were now in a ball of light. Urokodaki watched this all happen. He coughed slightly, and the final strike came bound. 

You finished the attack, and the tree that you were standing in front of you fell down with a bunch ton of scratches on it. Not to mention that the trees was on fire. Only a tad bit though. 

You looked back at Urokodaki in amazement. He only shook his head and crossed his arms, you got this feeling from him that he was proud. But also smiling as well.