Chapter 13

PREVIOUSLY

--------------------

"Oh thank the gods that your alright!"

He said as he wrapped his horrendous arms around you. You pushed him off and ran the other direction. But somehow, the monochrome man teleported to your side and engulfed you into a hug and held you in place. You looked at them both in shock.

Your heart feeling heavy. However, everything went black as you let darkness consume you. You were waking up. Somehow.

You looked up to see that you were on the ground, the train being no where near you. The demon had escaped. Meanwhile you were holding your stomach as you tried not to bleed out. You were in so much pain at the moment. Tanjiro was to.

But even then he couldn't do a single thing. But everything just had to go wrong in that moment. Because an Upper Moon Three had appeared in that moment.

AND HE WENT STRAIGHT FOR YOU WITH HIS FISTS CLENCHED.

--------------------

*AUTHOR POV*

You shut your eyes as hard as you possibly could, bracing for impact. But it never came. The impact was taken and the culprit for the assumed attack, was a demon of course. But the attack damage was taken from him and he ended up hitting Rengoku instead. 

You along with Inosuke and Tanjiro watched in horror as fear as the demon was trying to get Rengoku to become a demon. 

"Also, the names Akaza."

"C'mon Rengoku! I can feel the power radiating off of you!"

"Ditch those weaklings and become a demon."

You snapped slightly. You looked up at the demon who could have said those things about you. Not gonna lie. He looked like the exact replica of a basketball. Also who was he calling weakling? You had gone through so much. Especially in your past lives. 

So that's exactly why you are going to prove him wrong. You got up, while Tanjiro was still on the ground. Was he stabbed to? Dang. Your sacrifices meant nothing. 

You charged at the demon, seeing an opening. You swung your katana, seeing as the demons hands fell to the ground in a bloody manner. You smiled at him and stuck your tongue in a childish manner. 

He looked at you and grinned. He launched himself at you and tried many of times at hitting you. All failing miserably and hitting your katana. You looked this oppurtunity to get down low and swipe your foot, as he fell down. 

Not really. Because he got up just as he fell down. You looked at Rengoku, seeing as he was also a little bit bloody. You felt bad for him. If I had only been of more use and woke up earlier. 

Tanjiro was nervously watching the fight in front of him. Inosuke was panicking. Which wasn't like him at all. He was so worried about how there were no openings for him to help the two of you at all, and he was worried about you dying.