Jeremiah began to make the plates of breakfast for his president. He knew he was going to be questioned about Evelyn and him and he didn't want to have that conversation on an empty stomach, so he put on extra food for himself too. When everything was ready he turned off the stove and took the plates and began the walk to the fancy office. The corridor was full of pictures from different eras of leaders here on the mc. The latest photo was from Athena's welcome to the mc party, the thought of it made J instantly smile.

With three short knocks and a welcome in grounded out, Jeremiah stepped into the office. The room was dark but had a light on the wooden desk casting light over papers and a computer. Jax sat in his big chair with his phone in hand. He didn't look up at his biker as he began talking.

"Sit down please," he said with a deep voice and J couldn't do anything else than listen to his leader. while sitting down on the chair opposite his president Jeremiah placed the plates down on the desk.

"You wanted to speak to me," J said when he was done placing the plates down. A nervous tic made his leg bunch up and down in an anxious motion.

"Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't speak to you sooner but hey! Better late than never right" Jax said and put his phone away to give his biker his full attention. It didn't take more than a few seconds before he had begun to stuff his mouth with the breakfast J had brought. The president's blond hair was up in a bun and the leather jacket that always was on was on display.

"Good job with the food as always" Jax mumbled out between chewing and groaning in delight. The pride J always felt when he got complimented twinkled up inside him and made him smile and relax. He always wanted to please others and when he found that his food could do that he loved cooking even more.

"Thank you, Zeus" he answered him and leaned back in the chair. Jax gave off his usual grin before straightening his back and clearing his throat.

"Well better to get to the point, I wanted to talk about Evelyn," Jax said and interrupted the seriousness when he took a mouthful of bacon.

"What is happening between the two of you?" Jax said while pointing a part of the half-eaten bacon at the biker. Jeremiah looked at his president and tried to smile lightly.

"Nothing really," J said pretty quickly. Honestly, he had cursed himself to ever think about it, scared of what he would find in his mind. The lady did appear in the biker's mind a lot and it felt weird for Jeremiah to always look after her in every room he was entering.

"Hm." Jax huffed out while shaking his head and narrowing his eyes on Jeremiah.

"Don't lie, you are bad at it," Zeus said sharply. After spending as many years in the mc as Jeremiah has it didn't surprise him when Jax used his president's voice.

"Sorry prez, but it is nothing going on. She is the police" J said trying to justify the statement but Jax just rolls his eyes.

"An attraction does not care about the status a person has and for the record, she is a detective," Zeus said while leaning forward with a smirk. J open his mouth ready to say something but Jax put up a finger as he asked him to wait.

"Don't even deny it J, I know how you look at her," Jax said and leans back in his chair. The room began to fill with silence as the two men looked at each other waiting for the other to react.