chapter 45 : Celebration and The End ?

Začať od začiatku

Alex Porter : Hooray for them .

Captain Turbot : Our greatest heroes ...

Francois : In Adventure Bay and Adventure City .

Junker : Surprise .

Ryder : Junker , I don't know what to say .

Junker : You don't need to say anything Ryder . You and your pups have save the day and your bestest friends .

Hank Terron : What can we say , the paw patrol have kind hearts and always save a lot of people .

Donut Dave : Wait , what happen to Vincent and the masked mans ?

Camp Hunter : Don't worry , the police already arrest Vincent and the masked mans .

Agent Agus : They'll be in Adventure City prison for a long months behind bars .

Dr Zero : Don't worry , my Zero Lab will be rebuild good as new . But the police need to find any one of Mysterious Shadow masked mans hidden inside my lab .

Liberty : That sounds good to me .

Tundra : Now the zombie creator won't bother us again .

Dr Zero : Yep .

Agent Agus : And for that , we are going to honor to the paw patrol and their friends with our very brave badge .

Mayor Humdinger : Thanks for saving the world .

Ryder : You're welcome . When there's a zombie creator who really want to destroy the world . Just ...

Citizens : Yelp for help .

Donut Dave : And I really want to thanks to our best friend , Dumpster Diver Dan .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Me ?

Donut Dave : You deserve to be with us for the celebration . Let's give Dumpster Diver Dan a round of applause .

Everyone started applause for Dumpster Diver Dan . He could believe what just happen .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Thank you ... Donut Dave .

Donut Dave : Anytime .

Mr Claus : * walk up to Rocky * Hey Rocky , I finally figure out how to make your hat . Here , you can wear it now .

Rocky : Wow , thanks .

Rocky remove the winter beanie hat from his head and put on Mr Claus made him the eco hat .

Zuma : You look stunning , dude .

Rocky : Thanks .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Now we can party .

Everyone started celebrate for the paw patrol plus Howie Roger Jones , Hank Terron , John Kim-Koh and Donut Dave saving the world and they having a wonderful journey .

THE END ?

EPILOGUE

At Foggy Bottom close to Adventure Bay , Mysterious Shadow is laying against the rock after being shot by the laser turret . The zombie virus started spreading his entire body after he injected himself with the zombie cure and his shadowy eye turn green .

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

I'LL BE BACK ...

REVENGE OF MYSTERIOUS SHADOW WITH BE STARTED AT 2023 . THANKS FOR READING .