chapter 6 : Get out of the library

They quickly enter the chemical room and Dave turn on the radio . Everyone started hearing the news through the radio .

Radio : This is Adventure Bay news , Adventure City has been lockdown because of the infected zombies . Everyone must get out of Adventure City and get back to Adventure Bay . Camp Hunter have already make a lot of shelters for everyone .

Donut Dave : Adventure Bay ?

Ryder : That's our city . I think we can get to Adventure Bay in time .

Donut Dave : Alright , everyone let's get to Adventure Bay .

Hank Terron : Yeah but we better get out . Look !

Everyone look outside of the chemical room and saw zombies have break inside the library academy .

Donut Dave : Holy donut strawberry lord ! They break inside the library , we need to get to the rooftop as soon as possible .

Howie Roger Jones : EVERYONE GET TO THE ROOFTOP !

Everyone nod and quickly run to the library academy rooftop . Howie pick up a crowbar he found and use it to against the zombies . Once they're arrived at the second floor , Hank was about to open the rooftop main door but it was lock .

Hank Terron : Bad new , the door is locked .

Ryder : There's only one way we should do . Take out your bat and beat that door .

Howie Roger Jones : Leave it to me , I found a crowbar . I can use it to break down the door , you all beat those zombies .

Rocky : Okay ...

Chase : They're coming !

Rubble : We have to fight ?

Liberty : I think we have to .

The pups take out their baseball bat and ready to fight the infected zombies . Howie Roger Jones hit the door very hard with a crowbar to breakdown the door . The zombies somehow arrived at the second floor and the pups started smash the zombies away .

Ryder : They're coming ! Howie , how long ...

Howie Roger Jones : Give me some time ! Dave , help me please ?

Donut Dave : Okay .

Howie Roger Jones and Donut Dave started breaking the door . Howie Roger Jones still using the crowbar to break the door and Donut Dave use the fire extinguisher . After a minutes , the door knob broking and Howie kick the door open .

Howie Roger Jones : It's open ! Let's go !

Everyone started running to the library academy rooftop . They climb up from the ladder and arrived at the rooftop . Ryder quickly close the door before the zombies enter .

Ryder : That was close . Now how are we going to get to your police car ?

Donut Dave : The only way to get to my car is we have to jump on the broken building platform .

Everyone look down and saw the road have cover with cure . The car have been destroy and infected zombies have spreading the city .

Tundra : That looks scary . I don't want to die .

Rocky : Don't worry snowpup , I can protect you and beside , we can jump to Donut Dave car together .

Tundra : Yeah , thanks Ro-Ro .

Donut Dave : Alright , let's go . Make sure don't fall .

Donut Dave started jumping one of the platform to another . The others started carefully jumping to another platform of broken building . The zombies started walking around and haven't spot them . Donut Dave and Howie Roger Jones make it to the car . Ryder , Hank Terron , Rubble , Skye , Chase , Marshall , Liberty and Zuma already made it . Rocky and Tundra are about to made it but Rocky nose started get itchy and sneeze very loud making many alert zombies .

Zuma : Oh no ...

Chase : akward ...

Rocky : Oh no ...

The zombies saw the two pups and started attack them . Rocky and Tundra quickly jump to the car and made it . The infected zombies have stuck on the other side of the metal fence .

Howie Roger Jones : That was close . Now we have to ...

Chase : Wait , is that a van ?

Everyone look behind and saw the mysterious van have parked outside of the librarian . They also saw infected Mayor Goodway have been taken by the van and the van drove off .

Ryder : Is that Mayor Goodway ?

Marshall : She been taken by those mans inside the van .

Donut Dave : No time to think , we have to get to Adventure Bay .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 7