chapter 11 : Another creation

At Zero Lab , Mysterious Shadow is sitting inside his office watching the surveillance video at Adventure City large parking space . He can't believe his first Infected Rocky creation have been defeated . He broke his laptop throwing on the floor very hard and look at the vault of special antidote angrily .

Mysterious Shadow : I can't believe my first creation have been defeated . My stupid adopt young mix breed is useless ! Maybe I should make my special boss mutant stronger enough . Or add some very strong chemical cure .

Vincent : That won't work , boss .

Mysterious Shadow turn around and saw his Elite guard Vincent enter his office holding a plate of baked chicken .

Vincent : I brought dinner for my evil scientist mastermind . You not going to believe that mayor use her chicken as her daughter . I kill her chicken alive and cook this for you . Very tender and tasty .

Mysterious Shadow : Yeah ... I'm not hungry because my stomach get busted because you didn't remove the blood from the chicken .

Vincent : Oh come on , everyone loves baked chicken . Because I don't know how to remove the blood from the chicken .

Mysterious Shadow : Do you mind joining me on the rooftop ? I like to talk to you for a second .

Vincent : Okay . You masked man , eat the chicken .

Masked man 1 : Yes , chicken for dinner .

Mysterious Shadow and Vincent walk to the elevator and enter the elevator . Mysterious Shadow press rooftop and arrive at Zero Lab rooftop . The two walk to the balcony and watch Adventure City being attack by his creation mutant creatures .

Mysterious Shadow : I love watching everyone to death by my creation creatures because I want to destroy Adventure City badly and I really want to be the most evilest villain in the world .

Vincent : I love that speech . By the way , is that mix breed your adopt dog ?

Mysterious Shadow : Yes , back in 2021 . I adopt his parents on the street and decided to take care of them . Then , that mix breed mom is pregnant and we couldn't be happier . Once they son is born , I could believe he is handsome and touch his tiny paw . Next , something make me feel angry . The people really loves to meet them more than me because I am a chemical scientist . Finally , I started to get crazy and about to kill them but they escape and I saw them started living on the street . So I decided to get an evil revenge , I told Dragon Claw and his guards to kill them but didn't know Rocky and Delilah are alive except for Walter because he is dead . I know a lot of their name .

Vincent : That was great but um ... I sorry for you because not many people really want to give you a lot of introducing .

Mysterious Shadow : That's okay my Elite guard . You told me you don't have any friends and now your dream have finally come true for destroy Adventure City just like me .

Vincent : And I happy to work with you and destroy Adventure City .

Mysterious Shadow : I'm still waiting for my second boss creation . Because my mutt creation attack is to soft and easy . My second boss creation attack strength will be normal .

Vincent : Okay , how long will it take ?

Mysterious Shadow : Until someone tell me “ it's ready ” .

Then , the masked mans arrived at the rooftop and tell their boss it's ready . They follow the masked mans and arrived at the lab . The masked mans show Mysterious Shadow that infected Mayor Goodway their capture will be upgraded .

Mysterious Shadow : Good job , my next creation boss will be dangerous and stronger to defeat the paw patrol .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 12