chapter 18 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 2 )

Day 2 at Adventure Bay , the citizens are doing their own things inside the city . At Dusty Jones' house , he is playing with baby Rocky but the baby mix breed is asleep .

Dusty Jones : Well he's a fast sleeper for his age .

Walter : Yep . Oh by the way , we are going to Adventure Bay for a great walk . Do you want to join us ?

Dusty Jones : Sure ? Does everyone have a stroller ?

Walter : No but my wife can carry him . As long as we don't wake our son up .

Dusty Jones : * whisper * You got it .

Walter carry sleepy baby Rocky and head downstairs with Dusty Jones . He gives the baby mix breed to his wife to carry him and their started walking around in Adventure Bay .

Delilah : Finally , a great fresh air for me after staying at home .

Dusty Jones : Pregnant woman really need some rest . You cannot run around the city while you're pregnant .

Walter : Oh by the way , do you have a wife ?

Dusty Jones : Yes ... Yes I have . I even have a daughter named Diane .

Walter : Where are them ? I really want to meet them .

Dusty Jones : They ... They ... They went to another country for work . And I don't think they have time for visiting me . Hehe ...

Delilah : Okay , if you say so .

Walter , Delilah and Dusty Jones stop at a nearby coffee shop and decided to have a nice drink . Dusty Jones started drinking his coffee and look at the two mix breeds . Then , a man enter the coffee shop and saw Dusty Jones sitting with them .

Zero : Dusty , is that you ?

Dusty Jones : Zero , long time no see . How are you ?

Zero : Great , I see you taking care two mix breeds and a baby mix breed pup .

Dusty Jones : That's Walter and Delilah . The baby pup is Rocky .

Walter : Hi .

Delilah : Hi .

Zero : Hello and congratulations to you having a son .

Delilah : Thanks .

Dusty Jones : Oh by the way , I have ... I have something to do back home . Zero , can you help me take the two mix breeds for a little walk in Adventure Bay ?

Zero : Sure .

Dusty Jones : Thank you .

Dusty Jones left the coffee shop suspicious . Zero started taking the two mix breeds for a walk in Adventure Bay .

Delilah : So are you a friend of Dusty Jones ?

Zero : Yes . Me and Dusty are best friend at highschool .

Walter : I see . You two are buddies .

Zero : Yep .

Then , baby Rocky have make a cute yawn after he's awake . Delilah started take him off her back and Zero started talking to the baby mix breed .

Zero : Hi , I'm Zero . A friend of Dusty Jones . You are so adorable .

Zero use his finger and started tackle baby Rocky belly . The baby mix breed started giggle . The citizens in Adventure Bay started looking at Walter and Delilah son . The citizens in Adventure Bay couldn't stop watching him because he's adorable . Behind the tree , Dusty Jones is watching them with anger . At night in Dusty Jones' house , Walter already put baby Rocky to sleep . Then Delilah call her husband .

Delilah : Babe , we need to explore this house .

Walter : Why ? This is a great house and I really don't want to be rude .

Delilah : Me too . But I think there's something else about Dusty Jones while he's out caretaker . We need to explore the house .

Walter : Okay but what about our son ?

Delilah : I'll look after our sleepy baby boy .

Walter : Okay .

Walter exit the pup bedroom and head downstairs . Then , he saw Dusty Jones have exit the basement and head to his backyard shack . Walter quickly enter the basement without Dusty notices .

Walter : Wow . This basement have everything .

Walter started explore a bit inside the basement . Then , he saw a bed and surgery stuffs inside the basement .

Walter ( in mind ) : What kind of people really need those stuff inside the basement ?

Walter saw an injection fill with green stuff inside . He tries to get out but hear someone groaning sounds coming from the storage door . He opens the door and freak out because he saw his wife and his daughter have turn into a mutant creatures and their hands have chain up . Walter quickly get out of the basement in fear and run back to the pup bedroom .

Walter : Honey , we need to get out of here right now .

Delilah : What's wrong ? What did you see ?

Walter : He lie to us ! He turn his wife and his daughter into some kind of monster . I saw them inside the basement . Pack our stuff and take Rocky , we need to get out of here .

Delilah : Okay .

Walter and Delilah quickly packing up . Delilah take Rocky and their started heading downstairs . Walter was about to open the door but Dusty call them .

Dusty Jones : Are you two moving out ?

Walter : Yes . We can't stay here anymore .

Dusty Jones : Are there any spiders ? I'll go and get rid of them .

Walter : No , you lie to us ! You turn your wife and your daughter into a monster !

Delilah : You aren't nice . You're an evil scientist .

Dusty Jones : How dare you ! I give you two a happy life now you two started arguing with me ?

Walter : Sorry but we are out of here .

Dusty Jones started get very angry and the two adult mix breed left the house . He takes out an injection fill with green stuff and throw it at Walter . Walter quickly dodge and the two ran away . Dusty Jones look at them running away with anger . He started to come out with a plan for revenge before their told everyone about his secret .

Flashback end , back to reality ...

Rocky : And that's how my mom told me that incident at Dusty Jones' house .

Howie Roger Jones : Wait , his wife and his daughter have turn into a mutant creatures ? Dude , he's a psychopath .

Chase : We need to stop him .

Ryder : But we have one evidence . We need to find three more evidences .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 19