chapter 7 : Kidnapping

Donut Dave is driving them to Adventure Bay . It was 25,000 meters far . Chase started thinking who cause those evil scheme .

Ryder : I wonder how those citizens turn into an infected creatures ?

Chase : I guess I know who .

Chase tell Ryder , Donut Dave and the pups who did this . Donut Dave turn left and drove to a building where the paw patrol knew . At Zavok's lair , they are looking at the news through the hologram screen .

Zavok : Great , now I can't destroy Adventure City .

Orbot : But certainly , who did this incident cure ?

Zavok : I don't know . But I started to get bored if I can't destroy something . And ...

The paw patrol burst inside Zavok's lair control room . Donut Dave enter the control room . Chase started tackle Zavok and make him fall on the floor .

Zor Ghost Clone : What's going on ? Why are you all fighting with us ?

Liberty : Don't play dumb . You four are the evil mastermind who created those cure and turn Adventure City citizens into monster .

Cubot : What ?

Zavok : What are you all talking about ?

Marshall : Don't pretend you don't know .

Zavok : I haven't done speaking yet . I didn't make any cure and turn any citizens into monster . I'm a robot mastermind fixer not a zombie scientist .

Chase : Wait and ...

Zavok : If you get off me and I'll tell you . And also , where's your mutt friend ?

Tundra : His name is Rocky and he's guarding outside of your lair next to the police car .

Zavok : Okay ... Now get off me !

Chase got off from Zavok so he can stand up . Zavok strict his arms and back bone back to normal . Outside of the lair , Rocky was still guarding Donut Dave police car but he fell asleep .

Rocky : 💤💤💤

Inside the lair , Zavok started explain to them about the infected creatures in Adventure City .

Zavok : And this is how that happen . I been inside my lair making more Crab mech-mans armies to destroy you all in Adventure City but the news said Adventure City is on lockdown because of the infected monsters . Now I'm going to stuck in my lair and cannot attack you all .

Ryder : Do you know who did this ?

Cubot : Actually we don't know who did this criminal scheme because we are with Dr Zavok .

Orbot : Yes . We are helping Dr Zavok building more Crab mech-mans armies .

Zor Ghost Clone : And we don't know anything about your stupid blaming stuff .

Chase : Wait ... Then who's behind the evil mastermind ?

Outside of the lair , Rocky is still sleeping . The mysterious copter have parked about the lair and Vincent land on the ground . He quickly hide behind the lair and started making weird animal noise . Rocky started waking up after hearing some animal noise crying for help .

Rocky : Hello ? Is someone there ? Do you need help ?

No response . Rocky started walking to behind Zavok's lair . He was about to check until Vincent grab him and take him away quickly dropping the mix breed collar on the ground . They exit Zavok lair and found Rocky isn't here .

Ryder : Where's Rocky ?

Donut Dave : He was supposedly protect my police car .

Zuma : But all I see is Wocky collaw . But where is he ?

Donut Dave : I don't know but we better get to Adventure Bay . Let's go , we can figure it out where Rocky is later .

Everyone enter Donut Dave police car and drove off . At the laboratory , Rocky woke up and found himself in a lab fill with chemical formula and human body poster .

Rocky : Where ... Where am I ?

Mysterious Shadow ( in voice ) : You are inside my laboratory .

Rocky look around and saw Mysterious Shadow and Vincent standing close at the storage fill with zombie cure .

Mysterious Shadow : Hello pup . Or should I say your name , Rocky .

Rocky : How did you know my name ?

Vincent : We got that name from your scary enemy call Dragon Claw . And Mysterious Shadow , my boss really want to catch you .

Rocky : What do you want from me ?

Mysterious Shadow : Don't you remember me ? Dusty Jones ? Your past owner with your parents .

Rocky : Rusty Jones !? I thought you are ...

Mysterious Shadow : Dead ? I'm not dead . The only dead is you . I started to hate you went I adopted your parents , they started get really special and I was a frick loser . That's why I tell Dragon Claw to get rid of you but I never know you and your mom survive .

Rocky : So you told that evil agency to kill us !? You killed my dad !

Mysterious Shadow : Yes but I suppose it's time . Vincent ?

Vincent : Yes .

Vincent gives him the syringe with cure inside . Mysterious Shadow shot Rocky neck and syringe him with the zombie cure . Rocky started to panicking but he started to turn into a zombie monster .

Mysterious Shadow : You'll be my first boss creation .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 8