episode 1

So I am going to try to write a couple of scenes per episode, please let me know if it is fun to read. 

Cliffjumper starts with his lines.

''So here I am on the lookout, when out of nowhere these highbeams light up my rear view. And then it hits me, i'm illegally parked.''

Arcee continues.

''Another parking ticket?'' 

cliffjumper continues.

''Better, the boob.'' 

''Oh god.'' he says and he hears a crash. And sees Arcee rolling over from laughter. 

Meanwhile the rest of the crew accidentally knocks over the camera, while trying to contain their laughter. 

''You guys are never gonna let it go aren't you.'' he says. 

''Hell no.'' Megatron said while still laughing. 

cut to the Autobots transforming and coming out of the groundbridge.

Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee land perfect away from the edge, but there comes Optimus and he transforms and goes right over the edge. And they hear a loud crash. 

''Are you alright Optimus?'' Ratchet asks him and they see a thumb up. 

''You are terrible at transforming on time Prime.'' Wheeljack says. 

''I know.'' they hear coming from down bellow, that did it for Knockout and he just couldn't stop laughing afterwards. 

cut to the highway chase.

Bumblebee appearing and trying to push them of the road, he pushes them in the wall. But loses control after that and crashes as well 

''Are you alright Bee?'' Jack and Arcee ask him. 

''Yep, i'm fine.'' he beeps. ''Can we continue and cut that out. 

''No.'' Soundwave says through recordings. 

''Ah, alright.'' Bumblebee beeps disapointed. 

cut to Optimus introducing them. 

''We are Autobots robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.'' 

''Cut!'' Airachnid shouts. ''You were supposed to say autonomous robotic organisms.'' 

''Oops, let's do it again.'' Optimus says a bit ashamed. 

While Predaking was doubling over from laughter together with Bulkhead. 

Cut to Megatron flying out the spacebridge. 

.................................................

''What is taking him so long.'' Starscream asks Soudwave. 

Soundwave replies by saying through recordings ''He was drunk yesterday and didn't show up.''

''And you didn't think that without him we wouldn't be able to continue.'' Starscream said with one optical ridge up. 

''No.'' Soundwave replies again through recordings. 

''Unbeleavable.'' Starscream mumbles while face palming 

''Alright, let's leave and do it tommorow.'' Ultra Magnus says. 

And they all leave.