Boss 12 : Mysterious Shadow ( chapter 44 )

Comincia dall'inizio

Zuma : Exploding dawt give us bad new .

Ryder : Yeah .

Chase : Give us back luck .

Mysterious Shadow : No , my shield is falling ...

Then , the laser turret have rise up from the underground . And the target on the button said attack me .

John Kim-Koh : Alright , take out your weapon and let's show that figure who's the boss .

They take out their weapon and started beating the laser turret button . The laser turret have reload and shoot laser at Mysterious Shadow .

Mysterious Shadow : AHHHH !

The laser turret have rise down to the underground . ( Mysterious Shadow have 3 life left until he is defeated . )

Liberty : Eat laser Shadow .

Rubble : Bad thug is for you .

Mysterious Shadow : YOU ARE PATHETIC . DODGE THIS !

The stormcloud purple lighting started grabbing some object to kill the them . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Liberty , she quickly dodge before the car hit her . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Skye , she quickly dodge before the car hit her . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Chase , he quickly dodge before the car hit him . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Marshall , he quickly dodge before the car hit him . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Rocky , he quickly dodge before the car hit him .The lighting grab the tree and the target is on Liberty , she quickly dodge before the tree hit her . The lighting grab the tree and the target is on Ryder , he quickly dodge before the tree hit him . The lighting grab the tree and the target is on Rubble , she quickly dodge before the tree hit him .

Rubble : I think this is getting worst .

Rocky : Yeah . He kills nature .

Tundra : Bad guy is him .

The lighting started stroke the ground and spinning electric started turning around . Everyone quickly stand on the car . After the lighting stroke 5 times , it vanish in thin air .

Zuma : I hate the lighting sounds .

Chase : Yeah but we are kinda rude standing on someone's car .

Ryder : Hope they doesn't mind standing on top of the car .

Then , some turrets appear from left , right , bottom and top . The turrets start shooting exploding dart everywhere . Everyone quickly dodge the turrets shooting exploding dart . After shooting , the turrets rise down to the underground .

Marshall : I really hope I won't get hit by dart .

Rocky : The dart are almost looks like injection .

Ryder : Those darts are almost looks like injection .

Mysterious Shadow : No , my shield is falling ...

Then , the laser turret have rise up from the underground . And the target on the button said attack me .

John Kim-Koh : Alright , take out your weapon and let's show that figure who's the boss .

They take out their weapon and started beating the laser turret button . The laser turret have reload and shoot laser at Mysterious Shadow .

Mysterious Shadow : AHHHH !

The laser turret have rise down to the underground . ( Mysterious Shadow have 2 life left until he is defeated . )

Liberty : Bullseye .