"A..au..Aunty?" Sejal spluttered in anger

"What? I call him Gagan Uncle from my childhood days now that you are going to marry him, that makes you our aunty. Actually Gagan Dada and Sejal Dadi would be more apt"

This is why he let her stay, Angre thought with amusement. Vansh knew Ishani would never dare to insult Riddhima again, at least not with the ongoing punishment which has lasted for more than a month now. His boss would not want to upset Riddhima and if he decided to act, well he won't sit and insult and his methods may not be agreeable with his lady love.

Gangan frowned as he noticed Vansh standing there calmly. He expected threats and outbursts. He should have put two and two together by now that he is going to lose this project instead he just made a move and stood behind Riddhima. 

Clucking his tongue with a disapproving "tsk, tsk" he started "Ishani, let them speak"

Riddhima didn't say anything, her gaze was focused on her sister. For the first time, Riddhima didn't mind Ishani's insult. 

'Let Sejal hear this. This is what people are going to say,' she thought wildly.

"Are you listening to this? This is what everyone is going to say about you"

"Really now Riddhima? Even if they do, I don't care. Just as you don't. Do you know what people say about you behind your back? You did everything else under the pretense of treating Mr.Raisinghania's sister. That is why..."

"Sejal" Vansh's gaze was spitting fire. It was a clear warning which promised retribution.

Sejal gulped in fear and turned quiet.

"Vansh, please let's talk calmly" Mehta tried to reason even though he was worried looking at Vansh's tensed posture. Ready to strike.

"Listen, sweety," he tried to appease Riddhima.

"She is Ms. Shastri for you Mehta" Vansh took one step ahead now he was standing beside Riddhima

"Alright alright" Mehta chuckled nervously "no need to get so offensive"

"Umm... Riddh...I mean Ms. Shastri, please try to understand we love each other" he took hold of Sejal's other hand and kissed her knuckles who gave him a wide smile

"We will keep each other happy. Your sister is one amazing person who knows how to keep me happy and in turn, I want to keep her just as much happy. I request you to please accept our union"