Chapter 4

I woke up and Alyssa was gone. I got up, getting some clothes, and head for the shower. I got into the shower, letting the water just hit my back as I thought to myself. I stand there for moment and ran my fingers through my black hair. I dyed it to black with red tips becuase I can. I guess a emo color if you want to say that, but I like it so that's what matters. After washing my body and hair, I got out and put on my black shirt with my black skinny jeans and combat boots, and of course my underwear. I put on eye liner and walked out. Alyssa was washing her bowl while Katie grabbed the keys. "I'm ready." I said as I walked out. Alyssa was biting her lip as I walked out and Katie laughed. We went to the car and Katie got in the driver seat and Alyssa got in the passenger seat leaving me the back. I got in and laid across the seat. Katie drove to the mall and Alyssa looked at behind us the whole time. "Guys we being followed." She said. I shot up with widen eyes. "Stay together ok guys?" I asked as they nodded. We made our own little pack and we have many people in it. I'm the alpha since I made it and Alyssa the beta and Katie the third. Yes our pack is being ruled by girls because we boss. 'Alpha the pack house done.' John said. 'Good tell people to get our stuff and come to the mall we being followed.' I said. 'Yes ma'am.' He said and I can see his stupid face He makes with it. I laughed as we got out. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Jake's pack. It was only eight, but that will be a problem. His men found me and following me. We walked to the Starbucks in there and while we was walking out with our coffee I bumped into a strong figure. "What the- oh shit." He said at the same time as me. "Sorry my name Hunter." He said. "Emily." I said. "What are you doing on my land rogue?" I asked. "Looking for the alpha." He said. "Your looking at the Alpha love." Katie said as his mouth dropped. "You can join as long as you kind to all." I said. "Yes alpha." He said and bowed. "We are currently being followed so be ready." I said. He nodded and puts his arm around me. After a while of him being him we was laughing as he kept going on about random things. "Now y'all wanna see my gangster walk?" He asked. "Gangster walk?" Katie asked. "Yea watch." He said and does the stupidest walk in the world. Oh god it was so funny. I fall on the floor laughed holding mg stomach. "Oh my god!!" Alyssa said laughing. I'm pretty sure we look like idiots, but this guy is fucking funny. He laughed and helped me up. "Oh my god that is my new favorite walk." Katie said and we agreed. We walked out to John and I hugged him around his neck. 'That's Hunter new member and we fake boyfriend and girlfriend.' I said. "Hey bae." He said hugging me around my waist. "Relationship goals." Katie said. I rolled my eyes and we went to the car. Hunter drove to the newly finished pack house as John instructed him. Jake men followed us all the way there. My men was ready so when we got out, they got out with Jake. "What are you here for alpha on a unwanted visit?" John asked. "I here for what's mines where's the Alpha?" Jake asked. I stepped up and looked at him with no emotions. "Alpha here speaking." I said and he looked at me shock. "You..." He whispered. "Alpha Jake I want to know why you followed me, the beta, and third to our pack house." I said. "Alpha Ralph is making an attack on most packs around here. We wanted to know if you needed help." He said staring at me with disbelief. "We will so my pack will be on you territory tomorrow." I said and walked into the pack house. "Why we going?" Alyssa asked. "We need them to train." I said. 'Ma'am. Kaden is here for y'all.' John said. We walked to the back and Kaden stood there. He's hot to be honest, but he's our element teacher. Kaden is earth, I'm fire, Alyssa water, and Katie lighting. I'm pure destruction and Alyssa can stop me. Katie opposite is Kaden and they like each other. Opposite elements attached each other so that's why I feel this way about Alyssa. Elements bond is just as strong as a mate bond or stronger. "Kaden you....-" Katie was cut off. "Yes Katie my love your my mate." He said smiling. Kaden is 20 and dumb hot. Anyways we're training because of the war between elements. Wind and ice is trying to take over so we have to put them in their place. Only reason they wasn't was because Kaden was alone. We have to master our power to beat them. If we get mad, we can be surrounded by our element to be calm. Well I'll need fire tomorrow.
*The next day at Jake's packs house
(Too lazy to type that much)*
So we pull up at Jake's pack house and walks in. "Everyone will need a roommate to have enough room." Jake said. "Ok get y'all partners." I said and everyone go a roommate or partner. I was about to go to Alyssa, but Jake grabbed me. "Move Jake." I said calmly. "Your my roommate."He said. "Don't fucking touch me." I said and he wouldn't let go so I hugged him. He immediately hugged back and I kneed him. I walked to Alyssa and dragged her with me. I need fucking fire.
---------------------------
So yea there you guys go. Told you.I was writing. Next one might come tomorrow or another one today idk but vote comment and follow.