Chapter 7

I woke up laying on Alyssa. I smiled because she always comfort me in my darkest times and I love her for that. I sat up and Alyssa looked at me. "Thank you.." I whispered and did something I wish I could have done a long time ago. I kissed her softly n she immediately kissed back. Something in my told me and mad me kissed her and I can't lie. She was the best kisser yet and a part of me wanted more. Maybe it's the element bond that brings us together since it's stronger then the mate bond. They said that your opposite can be your mate or best friend. Sometimes they be fuck buddies, but I see more in Alyssa then to use her. She placed her hands on my waist as I kissed down to her neck. She gripped my waist and pride me from her. "You know I can't have you." She said biting her lip. I smirked as I kissed her neck again. She moaned quietly so no one can hear us, but that's not going to happen if I take this too far. I softly bite her neck and sucked on it a bit. Alyssa moaned as I did and I bit her neck. She moaned louder as I pulled away looking at my mark I left on her. She glared at me knowing she can't hide what I made and I smiled innocently. I got up and walked downstairs because we lost a friend to lust of her mate. Yes their fucking upstairs while me and Alyssa hope for her mate and me another hand doesn't wants mines. So we cuddle on the couch and watched Frozen because we are kids until that bitch walked in. "Emily.......please give me a chance us a chance........please...." He pleaded on his knees. I sat by Alyssa and looked at him. "I Emily Jones accept your rejection Jake Patterson." I said fighting the pain of what I done and what he did afterwards........He grabbed me and..........
CLIFFHANGER
I wonder wht he did dont u
oooooooo can't wait til nxt chapter guys c:
peace