Chapter 1

Ever since my parents died, the pack been cruel to me because they think I done it. They have no evidence that I was someone else and it was my thirteen birthday. They thought I had shifted and killed them on purpose. A werewolf first shifts on their thirteen birthday so that they thought I hated them and plotted it for a while. I guess because they was ripped into pieces. Now I'm their slave basically. I cook, clean, and everything else and they beat on me whenever. My wolf haven't been out in a while so she's normally quiet until she feels something happen. Today is my 16 birthday and I'm not excited at all. The day my world became a living hell. I woke up at 5 o'clock because I have to make breakfast and clean before they get up and get ready for school. I got up and took a quick cold shower because I can't use hot water and get out and changed into my usual. Baggy clothes to hide my bruises and my hoodie covers my face so no one even know what my face looks like anymore. I walked downstairs and cook eggs, bacon, waffles, and pancakes. I made a lot and made me a bacon egg sandwich. I ate it real quickly and cleaned around the house. When I got done, they walked downstairs and ate the food. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Before I walked out the door, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. "Guess what day?" Finn said with a smirk. Finn the beta and my worst bullied. "My birthday...." I whispered as he smirks. "The day you killed your parents." He said and slapped me hard. I fell to the floor holding my face. He pulled me up and pushed me out. I got up and pulled my hoodie over my head. I walked to school looking down while my wolf paced back and front howling and wagging her tail.
Mate! We gonna find mate today
She said happily. I sighed and walked into the school. I went to my locker and grabbed my binder and textbook and went to class. I walked into class and sat down. I was writing until I smelled the best thing I ever smelled. Mate...... I thought while me wolf howled in joy. My mate walked in and I sighed because my mate is Jake the alpha. He's going to regret me because who would want a broken mate. I continue writing when I felt someone sit next to me. Jake never bullied me and he use to stand up for me. He sometimes eat my breakfast or cooks his own and that's what makes him a great guy. He placed his hand on my knee and leaned over to me. So many thing running through my head. There was one thing that scared me the most of it all......He opens his mouth and says....
-------------------------------
Short and a cliffhanger dun dun dunn. Sorry for it being short its just what popped up in my head and I just posted it for y'all. I'm getting more feedback then my other books so I might work on this more then others. Anyways wonder what he's going to say. Is he going to regret her or accept her? What do you want him to say or do? Like and comment about it. Peaces