"Grace! Did you want her to get these!" Emily yells from the kitchen.

"Yes Ma'am!"

A few minutes later, Willow is carrying a bag of treats in her mouth before dropping them down happily. Time to teach her some tricks.

Just as I get done praising Willow the door opens. "Em! Grace! We're home!"

I grin, "Hey, guys! Come here! Look!"

I pet Willow's stomach she lays on her back, her tongue falling out of her mouth as she happily wags her tail.

"Gracelyn Lee! Why the world are you on the floor?" Seth says and goes to help me sit up, but I wave him away.

"I'm fine Seth. Everyone get in here!" I yell while shaking the treat bag. "Come on Will, let's show them what you learned."

When I make sure everyone is in the living room, I prop myself up on my good arm and hold a treat with my broken one. "Alright Will. High five!"

I hold my hand up and she jumps up with her paws and hits mine. I grin and give her the treat while everyone applauds.

"Good girl, Willow. Alright, ready?" She barks and I grin before sitting up on my knees, everyone scolding me as I do so.

"Alright, Willow. Sit up," she sits on her hind legs and barks.

"And.... BANG!" I point finger guns at her and she howls before falling backwards and acts like she's dead. Everyone laughs while I whistle and she gets up and runs to my hand as I hold out the treat.

"Good girl, Willow. Good girl." Willow jumps on my folded knees and licks my cheek. I smile as Seth sits down beside me and everyone goes to do their own thing.

"Did you practice any of your other commands?" I nod with a hum as I keep petting her.

"Emily, did she work on anything other than these new tricks?"

I pretend to not hear them as Emily tells him I did everything but what Seth calls, "The important ones."

"Come on Willow, let's practice "Help Grace," ok?"

I groan as Seth takes Willow out of my arms. "But Seth, she knows what to do in case something happens. Why do we have to practice it?" Seth sets Willow on the couch before lifting me off the ground, much to my dismay.

"Because I need to be one hundred percent sure that if something goes wrong, she can help you. Especially when you move back in with the Cullen's and me and one of the pack can't be around every night." I sigh, but I don't argue since I don't want him to be upset. He's just worried about me.

After we do each drill with me commanding her, then we let Seth, Emily, and the other guys command her so she can get used to other voices.

After we finish, Willow worriedly sits on my lap and lays her head on my chest so she is peering up at me. "Seth, look at her! She's worried sick about me and nothing's wrong!"

I look down at her and she's watching me carefully. "It's ok, baby. I'm ok. I promise," I say as I hug her to me and she lays her head on my shoulder and huffs quietly.

"She's ok, Willow. Come on, let's go play outside." I grin and sit up, but Willow doesn't move. "Come on Willy. Let's go play with the boys!"

I scoot off the edge of the couch and stand up on my own before Seth comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulders and guides me outside.

I set Willow on the ground before sitting down myself and I throw her toy, watching her run around with the guys who, a few of them, changed into wolf form.

The Adopted CullenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara