48. Discipline

Comincia dall'inizio

"Of course. Such a big girl, aren't you? Soon you'll be able to go whenever you need, almost like a grown-up. I'm proud of you." My cheeks were burning, but that sounded like a 'yes'.

Mum went to talk to Lindy while I used the bathroom. I didn't have a diaper on now, and I didn't have my underwear either. And it took me several seconds to pluck up the courage to step into the corner of Lindy's room so that I could open the bathroom door. But I made it, and I made sure my bladder was completely empty. If I was going to get stuck in a diaper for most of the day, I needed to make sure I could last as long as possible before I needed to pee again.

Opening the bathroom door so I could step out again took a few seconds to build up courage. Because of the way the door opened, Lindy would probably be able to see me. But I pushed myself through the embarrassment, and went back to my room. I don't know if she saw me, I was rushing too much to look. But I could guess that Mum would have positioned herself in the way to preserve my privacy. It was the kind of thing she would think of. And less than a minute later, she was joining me in my room again.

I lay back on the mat without any prompting, and Mum kept on saying about what a good baby I was, doing everything I had been told. I couldn't stop blushing, and I ended up covering my face with my hands again. And the whole time she was talking, I noticed that she was raising her voice just a little. So that Lindy would be able to hear if she wanted to. She would know how I was humiliated. Would she feel all giddy and in charge, hearing me suffer punishment for her prank? Would she get her confidence back? Would she start to feel guilty and stop teasing me when it went too far? I thought that every option was good in its own way, and I didn't think my sister was evil enough to keep on enjoying this. I could shrink away from the babyish words and try to deny them, but I had to admit that it was good for Lindy to hear.

"Oh, did you choose a diaper while I was in the other room?" Mum asked, and I parted my hands and looked up in confusion.

"I said the unicorns," I pointed at the one that Mum had left on the end of the bed, right next to my feet now. It was still embarrassing, but it was easier to make myself say it if I didn't actually say "diaper".

"Yes," she said, still looking in the bag that she had lifted them out of before. "But I know how many were in the bag, and there's four missing here. One of each type. I wonder if somebody thought she could keep one in secret, so that she can hide a future accident by changing herself.. Is a naughty baby looking for a spanking?"

"I didn't," I gasped. I couldn't even believe she'd thought of that. I'd only had a few seconds alone here after I came back from the bathroom. No way was that enough time to open the bag, pick which diapers to take, and find somewhere to hide them. Lindy would have had much more time; Mum had left the bag in her room while she came to wake me up. But of course Mum knew that as well. This was another punishment by proxy; that's the only reason she would have left the room for a two-minute break. "Please, I'll be good?"

"You know you're not supposed to mess with Mummy's things. Maybe you need to learn that lesson a little better. Turn over."

I whimpered and begged her not to do this, but I turned over. I knew that there were still other things she could punish me with, and that this was what Mummy thought was best. It wasn't fair, but I thought she probably knew that. I was more than capable of dealing with a little pain, and I told myself that it was kind of my fault anyway. I was the one who'd made Lindy think she had a bedwetting problem in the first place, after all.

I yelped when Mum's hand his my ass. I hadn't expected it to hurt so much. Maybe I'd forgotten what it felt like in the years since I last got a spanking, or maybe I was still thinking a little like a child. But it really reminded me how helpless I was. It wasn't a lot; one spank for each missing diaper in the end. But I cried out for each one, and then Mum let me sit up and hugged me close until I was calm again. I'd taken my punishment like a good girl, and that was the end of it.

"I'm sorry, honey," she whispered. "Was that too much?"

I thought about it, and eventually shook my head. It was just more of how she might treat a real baby. A way to make me behave, if I wasn't able to recognise right or wrong yet. It was humiliating, but I could play along just like I could with all the other rules I had to follow right now. Just so long as it didn't happen again.

Once I was back to my normal bubbly self, hugging Lincoln and lying back on the changing mat again, Mum told me I was adorable and taped me into a clean diaper. She used baby powder again, but none of the other stuff, and she made a lot less fuss than last time. Then she was helping me to get dressed, in outfits girlier than I would have chosen by myself, but still within the range of things I could imagine wearing. I didn't fight her, and I didn't try to resist. I had a flowery top today, and knee-length jeans. I blushed when I saw how much I looked like a kid, but I knew it wasn't something anybody else would notice.

I could still feel the diaper when I stood up. There was no way I could forget that I was wearing one. But I'd chosen to accept this punishment, and I planned to see it through. I went down for breakfast, and Lindy's look of shock told me all I needed to know. She was starting to realise how I was feeling now. It might take a little while longer, but I knew that her conscience wouldn't let her keep on tormenting me much longer. Sooner or later she would feel the need to confess, and I hoped I would be there to comfort her when that happened.

After I'd spoken to Nadine. That was the important thing today, and I just hoped she wouldn't be too upset.