"Back away men! I shall take this one myself!" Sajin yelled as he thrust his sword forward.

"Bankai! Tengen Myo!" Sajin yelled manifesting his Bankai, swung his sword, and completely one-shot the emplacement. The shockwave from his sword traveled and destroyed several other AA guns.

He looked down and saw his men getting riled up at the sight and saw the republic troops just drop their weapons in complete despair.

Sajin raised his blade.

"FORWARD!" He yelled.

And by God did they move forward.

They took over the industrial district in an hour. They took the rest of the planet in less than a week.

In the outer rim with Manus

Manus heard the sounds of space battle finally cease with his observation haki and smiled.

Coruscant was theirs. With the capital taken it was only a matter of time before they had the entire republic at their mercy.

Above Coruscant with the Merciless

"The skies are ours, admiral. The last pockets of resistance have been destroyed." A petty officer said.

The Merciless nodded to the petty officer away and checked his datapad. "How goes the taming of the lower levels of Coruscant?"

"We have had no response from General Sajin sir however knowing him he's just been having too much fun to respond." One of the Chiss officers said with a chuckle.

The Merciless chuckled as well. "Yes, I suppose that makes sense. Especially considering how he can get when working with his troops."

"I almost feel bad for the poor bastards that are trying to get in their way." A petty officer muttered.

"I think everyone feels bad for the poor bastards." His comrade said.

The Merciless rolled his eyes beneath his helmet.

"Alright. I think I'm going to go retire for the next 3 hours. Let me know if something big comes up." The Merciless said before walking away and leaving his troops to maintain the operation.

When he made it to his quarters the merciless stripped his armor off and put his Godslayer blade on the wall and looked in the mirror.

"Holy fuck I need to shave." The Merciless said looking at his reflection and he had a complete beard.

Outside the Jedi temple with Starrk

Starrk stood in front of the Jedi Temple's gates with Arrancar troops observing the other access points to the temple.

A Jedi yelled and came out with a lightsaber rifle and shot at Starrk who tanked the shot and fired a low-level cero at the Jedi blasting him back into the temple.

This was tedious.

Manus had told him to not kill the Jedi and basically just put them on house arrest until Manus could arrive and negotiate them into joining the Eternal Empire.

And his reasoning is and he quotes: They are good symbols for the citizens of the republic to follow into joining the Eternal Empire.

Starrk understood that but by God, it is extremely annoying.

He sensed another Jedi Padawan heading for him and rolled his eyes before getting ready for another tedious chore.

The Senate Building with Jugram

"Ah good. You're not as dumb as I thought you were." Jugram said as the sweating woman signed an official declaration of fealty from the Galactic Republic to the Eternal Empire.

"It's not like I have a choice." Chancellor Saresh said as she put down her pen.

"That's correct. Now then, my business with you is concluded and you no longer serve any purpose to us." Jugram said before standing up, grabbing the declaration and sending it throughout the galaxy via holonet.

"Pleasure working with you Chancellor." Jugram said before flash-stepping away.

In the depths of Coruscant with Sajin

"Bring them down, boys!" An artillery soldier yelled as they fired a shot into a banking clan building that had been turned into a makeshift fort by the remaining republic troops.

The shell made contact blowing apart the entrance to the building and the troops swarmed it and cleared out all hostile forces.

Sajin entered the building and sniffed the air.

"Well done people! We've finished our job! Now let's get out of here and go home!" Sajin said to the cheers of the troops.

He smiled. Tosen owes him drinks when he gets back.

In Hyperspace

Manus smiled as he felt the joy of his troops from Coruscant.

The Republic was theirs now. And soon the Sith Empire would be theirs as well.