Chapter 1

100 years after leaving One Piece

In deep space of the 616 marvel universe

Manus punched the Fallen One stunning the former herald before gut-checking him.

(For those who don't know who this is this is the first herald of Galactus and was seriously wasted potential.)

The former herald blasted Manus in the stomach before spin kicking him into a nearby moon. Manus flew through the moon and blasted back through it and launched a Kamehameha at him occupying the former herald before using timeskip and barraging the former herald in his vital points before moving out of the way of the Kamehameha.

The herald screamed in pain as time resumed and was consumed by the blast and was left defenseless as Manus floated over with his hand coated in Abyss and absorbed him and his power.

"System. Open itinerary, status, abilities list, and inventory."

Itinerary:

Go to Fairy Tail and acquire all forms of forbidden magic (Except for demonic magic.)

Go to Fullmetal Alchemist and acquire various alchemy techniques along with a philosopher stone made from the souls of the guilty.

Absorb the Moon Presence and the dream and acquire a means of revival anywhere.

Visit the sonic universe and absorb a chaos emerald as a power source along with chaos control.

Go to Overlord and acquire more magic abilities.

Go to Bleach and acquire a following to build up an army.

Take the troops to Star Wars and take over the Eternal Empire and build forces in secret.

Go to DBZ Xenoverse and acquire various abilities and transformations.

Get Frieza Race's potential for growth.

Get Saiyan Zenkai.

Get Cell-tier regeneration.

Get ultimate Gohan Transformation.

Get DBS Hakai energy.

Go to DC and absorb Ares and gain his abilities.

Go to Marvel and acquire the penance stare.

Go to Marvel and acquire Fallen One abilities.

Go to Marvel and acquire the all-black Necrosword as a weapon.

Status:

Name: Manus Walker

Title: God's champion

Species: Old God body. Human Soul.

Level: 2000

HP: 34000 (+ 50,000 due to Old God DNA) (X 100 in ultimate form)