CHAPTER 25 - END

A story of how our main couple got together...

-

Third's POV
The war ended. Finally everyone can rest and live on a peaceful life.
After everything that happened, Harry was standing at the bridge looking afar.

After he snapped the most powerful wand, he felt at peace, just enjoying some moments alone where he doesn't need to be afraid for his life.

Hermione and Ron went back to help Ron's family to treat each others wounds while Harry was left thinking.

"What now?" He murmured to himself.

Someone cleared their throat behind him and he turned around, he notices Draco standing there.

"Potter...no, Harry. I wanna apologize for everything i have done." He started.

"Okay, go on." Harry shows him a gentle smile letting him know that he isn't mad for Draco speaking to him.

"You see, i was forced to be on the dark side, i never wanted that kind of life, i regret doing everything i have done. If only you could forgive me, that would mean a lot to me. I wanna say I'm sorry."

They stood in silence for what felt like hours but then Draco thought Harry must have hone away since he hasn't said anything but he suddenly felt Harry hugging him.

Draco was shocked but return the hug regardless.

"It's all forgiven. I know you're a good perosn Draco. Also thank you for helo back there." He said with a hint of smile on his face.

Draco threw him a wand for help when Harry threw himself off Hagrid's arms.

"It was the least i could do." He says and tighten his hold on Harry.

They let go of each other and look into each other eyes.

"I was also hoping if we could call truce?" Draco asks.

"Of course. I would love that." Harry happuly replied. They both shaked hands like how it was supposed to be form the very start.

"I need to go now, i need to check on my mother and father. Even if my father wasn't the greatest man i still need to make sure he is okay but mostly if my mother is. She is such i kind person." Draco explains.

"I understand. We can talk next time. Also you can owl me anytime you want. " as Harry reassured him, he hugged him once more.

"Deal. See you Harry." He bids his goodbye and starts walking towards the other end of the bridge.

"See ya." Says Harry back to him before he went to far from him.
He smiles to himself, thinking how he and Draco can finally be friends.

-

Over summer Harry and Draco kept owling to each non stop and enjoyed each others conversation. They sometimes even met up.
Whenever they did, they're conversation were filled with laughs.

A few weeks after the war, the Ministry of Magic held a trial against Draco and his family.
Harry successfully helped Draco and his mom to not go to Azkaban since what all they were doing was against they're own will but for Lucius, it didn't go so well. He was sent to Azkaban, it was hard on Draco because he was still he's father but he knew he deserved it.

After many late night owl talks, Harry noticed he started to feel different towards Draco. He couldn't understand what it was but he had a hint of what it could be. He decided to ignore it for now.

School started and letters were sent by the new Headmistress of Hogwarts, requesting every 7th year to come back to finish it as 8th year if they want.

Most of the people came back to finish their education so they could get OWLs and find a decent jobs.
Harry mostly came back because he wanted to be back home, one last year without all the drama of Voldemort.