CHAPTER 17

Third's POV
Harry just confessed that he is dating Draco to Ron.

The whole squad was just impatiently waiting for what it's gonna happen next.

Ron after calmed down from his choking he suddenly started laughing.
He had them all confused.

"What are you laughing about Weasley? It's not a joke." Draco says kinda angry at him for laughing because he thought that Harry is joking with him.

"I'm laughing because i thought me and Hermione were gonna need to help you two to get together but you're already together. I'm so happy mate you're finally with him, you have been obsessed over him for like forever." Ron says while laughing.

"Wait you and Hermione wanted to set me up with Draco?" Harry asks confused.

"Well yeah. It's visible you both like each other." Ron comments with a big smile on his face.

"That's just makes this a whole lot easier to say to others." Draco breathed out a sigh of relief and said that after it.
Harry agreed with him.

Ron went up to give Harry a quick hug.
"I'm happy as long as you're happy and also I'm dating someone myself." Ron gave him a cheesy grin.

"Who is it, it would be only fair if you say it now!" Harry exclaims.

"It's Blaise." Ron says a bit embarrassed but blushes a lot.

"I TOLD YOU. I was right." Draco yells happily at Harry.

"You would be only fully right if Hermione is dating Pansy." Harry adds to him.

"Well she is." Ron just confirmed it.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT. WHAT DID I SAY?" Draco yells happy since he was right and he liked that. Harry laughs at him.

"Well i guess we all are queer and in happy relationship." Harry says to Ron.

"Yep."

"As much as i love to watch your gay ass coming out to us Ron, we need some sleep right now." Sirius complains and they all giggled a bit at that.

"Right. I guess I'll see you in the morning and i will tell you the plan about going back." Ron says as they bid each other good night.

-

Third's POV - w Blaise, Pansy and Hermione

"So he got there already? I just hope he is okay." Blaise the caring boyfriend that he is, is worried about Ron.

"Yeah he's fine. He is gonna tell them our plan and they will all be back soon, maybe like in a day or two?" Hermione says.
Blaise only nod at her.

Pansy just came in the library and greeted Hermione first with a kiss on the cheek and then hugged Blaise as she sat next to him.

"What are you talking about? What did i miss?" She asked them.

"Blaise just asked if Ron got there safely and how long before they will get here." Hermione responded.

"Cool. Look Blaise i know you are worried but everything is gonna be alright." Pansy tried to calm him down.

"I know but how can i not when I'm not with him?" He asks worriedly.

"I would worry the same as you if Hermione went instead of him but this is for the best.
Hermione needs to be here to control everything while he went to get them and tell them the plan." Pansy explained with a small smile.

"Why couldn't i go?" Blaise asked.

"Honestly not sure and i don't care." Pansy responds to him as he just groaned.

Hermione continues to go threw book until she suddenly shuts it and turn to these two.

"We need to prepare for their arrival. Let's go after classes to RoR and bring the stuff that we need." Hermione says in a bossy manner.

"I love how bossy you can get, so sexy." Pansy says to her and Hermione just blushes at her words.

They agreed to go and went back to their classes since their gap in period between classes was over.

-

Third's POV - with Draco, Ron and Harry

After they all went to sleep, Draco and Harry snuggled in bed together and talked a bit about what happened.

Draco put the silencing charm just like he does every night.

"I'm so happy, that they know and i can touch you whenever i want." Draco says with a smirk and kisses Harry lightly on the lips.

"Me too. Told you i was ready to tell him just not the instant moment that he came." Harry says a bit sad.

"I know i was in the wrong. I shouldn't have pushed you to say it."

"No you didn't. We both agreed to tell them since we are both ready. Now that Ron knows, i think it will be easy to tell others." Harry laid his head down on Draco's chest and snuggles his head more closer to his neck.

"Yeah. We should go to sleep now. We have so much to do tomorrow probably." Draco mentions.

"Probably. I love you Draco, good night."

"I love you too, night Harry, sweet dreams." Even though Draco wished him sweet dreams Harry still got a small nightmare later on.

He was awoken by Draco's shaking.
After he told him what he was dreaming he held Harry very close to him and rubbed his head and back, giving small kisses on the forehead, saying 'I love you' in whisper to his ear.
Harry thankfully soon after it has fallen asleep to Draco's heartbeat.

Their arms and legs wrapped around each other was how they were found in the morning by Ron.

"I wish Hermione was here to see this. So cute." Ron said in a small whisper.
He giggled as he let them sleep a bit more and went down to common room again to where everyone else was already awake and talking amongst themselves, he joined them casually.

-
Hey guys. This is like a small filler in chp. Hope you like it. Nothing special.
Bug out😜💖