019

Pool Party, Miami FL

Cali

"It's so many people here cuh." Bree said.

"Yeah i didn't know y'all invited the whole Miami." I said.

When we throw a party we go all out." Roddy said shrugging.

"Twerk contest whoever win get 500 dollars." Pappy said in the mic causing the girls to cheer.

"Bet." I said.

"Oh nah you not apart of it." Relly said.

"Relly we had this conversation before." I said.

"You know what, you right go have fun." Relly said shrugging.

"I'ma be over here if y'all need me." Relly said walking towards the crowd of people.

"You playing hard to get on my brudda and i don't like that." winter said.

"How?" I asked.

"Don't act stupid." winter said.

"If you knew what i've been through you wouldn't question why i'm treating him like this." I said.

"You right I don't know your struggle but losing out on Relly gone be another struggle. My nigga a good person. But that's your L to take." winter said shrugging.

"I get what your saying but if she doesn't want to talk to him she doesn't have to. Cali it do seem like you shutting him out you obviously like him even if it's just as a friend you like him so treating him like the worst option is wrong." Lyric said.

"I just don't trust men." I said looking down.

"That's okay considering what happened recently with your first ever love i wouldn't blame you. But, atleast treat him with some type of respect you act like he bothers you 24/7 and you annoyed by him which i know you're not because you ask about him all the time when he's not around." Lyric said.

"Yeah you know you be thinking about my brother, i should slap you for playing on his top but it's your birthday so i'ma tread lightly." Roddy said.

"You not gone slap her because i'ma slap you." Lyric said.

"Woah who side you on?" Roddy asked.

"Neither one of y'all." Lyric said.

"Wow." I said.

"LETS GET TO SHAKING." Pappy yelled in the mic as "Freak hoe" by speaker knockers played.

"Man i wish i could cut up." Lyric said.

"Yeah keep wishing cause i'll shut this whole party down." Roddy said.

I looked to the left and seen Relly throwing money on some girl twerking.

I laughed to myself, ight.

I got up and went towards the twerk circle and bent over and started twerking to the beat.