001

Miami FL

Miami FL.

"THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG" Lyric yelled as she cut the shower water off.

Lyric loved her some Nicki, who doesn't?

Lyric stepped out the shower and looked around for her towel.

"CALI CAN YOU GRAB MY TOWEL PLEASE"? Lyric yelled out to her bestfriend.

"Girl ain't nobody but us to in this house come get it your self" Cali said.

"UGH" Lyric said as she walked out the bathroom door.

"Ouu look at you girl pop it" Lyric said.

"We getting turnt tonight but not too turnt I gotta man to come home to" Cali said as Lyric laughed.

"Must be Nice" Lyric said as she dried herself off.

Lyric been single for some time now. Ever since her ex boyfriend cheated on her and had a baby she haven't been looking forward to getting in a relationship. She been single for 2 years now.

"Girl when we go out tonight I hope you find the man of your dreams. Don't give up on love because one man messed up bestie." Cali said.

Easy for her to say, she's engaged to her high school sweetheart.

"I'm not giving up I'm just not looking for a relationship anymore." Lyric said shrugging.

"Understandable." Cali said.

"We got 2 hours until it's time to go to the club, I'm so proud of you girl running up them baccends." Cali said sticking her tongue out.

"As I should." Lyric said.

"Yeah you SHOULD get dressed and do what you gotta do I'm ready to turn up!" Cali said.

"Okay." Lyric said as Cali walked out the door.

Hope tonight goes well...

The Villa, Miami FL.

"Yo Roddy it's packed in here tonight." Keefa said.

"For real." Roddy chuckled.