006

Miami,FL

Miami,FL. 9:15 a.m.

"Blow a 20 piece cause I know I can, put it on a ring so I can ask yo hand. I'm just tryna blow up while I'm on tour so I can have them flowers hopping out that Benz." Lyric sang while cooking breakfast.

"Cali are you hungry?" Lyric asked.

"No I don't want to eat." Cali responded walking in the kitchen with her head down.

"Cali you haven't ate since you came here 2 days ago." Lyric said.

"Lyric I said I don't want to eat, respect my wishes." Cali said.

"Cali I know your going through a lot, you just got cheated on by someone you been with through high school it can be hard I know that, but you can't lose yourself because of his careless mistakes." Lyric said.

"You don't understand I love him with all my heart, I been with him through good and bad times. Since we were 15! I thought he was the love of my life! But he cheated there's no coming back from that at all. The point is he don't love me like I love him because if he did he would of never CHEATED! That hurts knowing the person you gave your ALL to doesn't love you back." Cali said breaking down.

"And i completely understand! Let's not forget Von cheated on me and HAD A KID! There really is no coming back from that! I gave him my everything too Cali. I went above and beyond for him! But I realized that I can't lose myself because of his carelessness! It's going to be hard I never told you it was easy but in the end it's going to work out I promise you it will." Lyric said.

"It's not fair, that girl didn't go through half of the things I went through with him." Cali said crying.

"You can't blame the girl Cali, drew owed you loyalty that girl didn't owe you anything." Lyric said.

"Some girls don't know their worth Cali, they settle for being side chicks." Lyric added.

"You're that girl, don't ever let anybody tell you different!" Lyric said.

"I love you so much." Cali said smiling.

"There goes my GWORL." Lyric said laughing.

"What you doing today?" Cali asked.

"Um, I think I gotta photo shoot to do today, plus I gotta go to the shop today and do a couple heads." Lyric said.

"My photo shoot starts at 10:00 so I gotta hurry up and go." Lyric said.

"Your day sounds fun, I have nothing to do today and it's Saturday and it feels great outside." Cali said.

"When I'm done doing what I have to do today we can get cute and go downtown." Lyric said shrugging.

"OUUU I haven't went downtown in a long time, I want some tacos from that one food truck we went to." Cali said.

"OUU I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THOSE TACOS ARE GOOOOD." Lyric said.