008

Miami,FL 8:00 p

Miami,FL 8:00 p.m.

"We can go all the time, we can move fast then rewind." Lyric sang while adding light makeup.

"Ouu look you at getting glammed up for your man." Cali said making lyric laugh.

"Can you stop." Lyric said smiling.

"You laid your wig down and got your nails done, this must be a special occasion." Cali said.

"I haven't been on a date in 2 years of course it's special." Lyric said.

"I know and I'm so happy you're finally ready to step back in the dating world." Lyric said.

"I can't wait to say the same thing to you." Lyric said.

"It's going to take me a little longer than 2 years I can tell you that." Cali said.

"And that's fine give yourself time to heal, but during the process if you do find someone don't shut them off, give them a chance." Lyric said.

Meanwhile...

"Man WHY Y'ALL BEING LOUD!" Pappy yelled causing Roddy to chuckle.

Roddy was in his room getting ready for his date, he was nervous.

He actually likes Lyric a lot. Her personality is so dope. He loved her vibe.

"Why you so mad nigga?" Bree asked.

"Because you and bird always arguing and being loud that shit be blowing me." Pappy said.

"Nigga don't speak on me, you always loud too ion wanna hear that." Bird said.

"Bird shut yo old ass up." Pappy responsed.

"Bro whatchu tryna do cuh." Bird said.

"AYE, I know ah nicca betta not be tryna fight in my crib y'all betta take that outside." Roddy said walking into the living room.

"OHH and where you going at?" Bree said.

"Somewhere you not." Roddy said.

"He going on a date with that hoe he met at the club." Pappy said.

"She not a hoe so watch yo mouth." Roddy said.

"OHH that girl what was her name, lyrical or some shit like that." Bird said.

"It's Lyric." Bree responded.

"Y'all just met like a month ago, y'all going on dates already?" Bree asked.

"Yeah how about you mind yo business." Roddy said pulling out his phone.

iMessage

Roddy 💙.
What's yo address?

Lyric
2969 SW 21 ST, Miami, FL.