012

Miami,FL

Miami,FL. 9:35 a.m.

Roddy woke up to the sound of pots and pans clashing and the smell of turkey bacon and eggs cooking.

He heard lyric singing his song making him laugh.

"Cold light, call sight, had to provide. I'ma star I'm just sitting in the low light." Lyric sang.

"Woo, Woo WOO HOO WOO." Lyric sang loudly making Roddy bust out laughing.

He went in his bathroom and brushed his teeth and grabbed his slippers and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning." Roddy said smirking.

"Goodmorning." Lyric said smiling.

"You hungry?" Lyric asked.

"Of course." Roddy said.

"Sit down i'ma make your plate." Lyric said.

"No you done enough, I'll make our plate, YOU sit down." Roddy said.

"Okay." Lyric said.

"So what made you want to cook for me?" Roddy asked.

"Well I was cooking and I knew you would probably be hungry by the time you woke up." Lyric said.

"Oh okay." He said before he started praying over the food.

"YOO this good not even gon lie to you." Roddy said as he ate his food.

"Thank you." Lyric said smiling.

"Oh yeah I heard you trying to sing my song earlier." Roddy said making lyric bust out laughing.

"I don't know what you talking about." Lyric said.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Roddy said laughing.

Suddenly Roddy heard banging on his door.

"LAPD OPEN UP!" Bree yelled.

"Mmcht, why they at my house early in the morning." Roddy said getting up walking towards the door.

He opened the door and all of them walked in.

Relly, Bree, Bird, Pappy, And Cali.

"Hey bestie." Cali said walking up to me.

"Hey what you doing here?" Lyric asked.

"Bree told me we all was going to 6 flags today." Cali said.

"Who said that?" Roddy asked.

"Are you crazy you see all them people on the news falling off them rides, I'll pass." Bird said.

"That's at carnivals, and of course something off with them rides they come from the back of a truck." Bree said.

"6 flags rides be there all year long they don't pack them rides up and put them on a truck." Bree said.

"True." Pappy said.