013

(To be Continued)

"Cali you riding with Relly?" Bree asked.

"No." Cali responsed.

"Who you riding with then?" Bree asked.

"I don't know but I'm not riding in the car with him I don't care." Cali said.

"You doing too much cuh." Relly said.

"You're mean to me." Cali said.

"I'm really not." Relly replied.

"Bruh I don't really care who y'all ride with just get in a car so we can go." Roddy said.

"Can I ride with you and Lyric?" Cali asked.

"No go ride with him." Roddy said.

Cali really didn't want to ride with Relly. Although she thought he was attractive he was always being rude to her. She couldn't deny his attractiveness, he had smooth chocolate skin covered in tattoos. He seem like he had a hard demeanor but little did she know he was a lover boy.

It was scary to think another man was cute because she been with drew for so long, but she knew she had to let go. It would be hard but she couldn't keep holding on to the same hurt.

"Look bruh we ready to go so please just get in the car, I'm not going to say anything to you if you don't want me to." Relly said.

"Okay." Cali said walking towards his car.

"Aight y'all ready?" Roddy asked.

"Yeah." They all replied.

"Let's roll." Roddy said.

Relly pulled off last. Cali couldn't help but stare he had one hand on the steering wheel while he was driving.

"Why you looking at me?" He asked.

"No reason." Cali responded.

"So you don't like me?" He asked.

"No, not really." She said making him bust out laughing.

"What's funny?" Cali asked.

"You said that so calm cuh." Relly said.

"No not really." He said mocking her while laughing.

She just looked at him confused.

"Nah for real tho why you act like that towards me I just met you about 2 weeks ago and you already don't like me." Relly said.

"You a goofball and quite frankly I don't have time for goofy goobers." Cali said.

"Girl first what is a goofy goober?" He asked.

"Secondly, that's how I am you can't be mad at me for how I am. But okay." Relly said.

"I'm not mad I just don't like you." Cali said.

"Yes you do, see we just met i'ma give you some time to latch on to me." Relly said.

Latch on to him. What does that mean?

"Latch on to you?" Cali asked.

"What that mean?" Cali added.

"You'll see." Relly said smiling.

She was stunned by his pearly whites.

"You're so cute." Cali blurted out.

"What?" Relly asked chuckling.

"Nun- Nothing." Cali said.

"AHHH she think I'm cute she wanna be my girl." Relly said.

"No don't get too ahead of yourself now." Cali said.