BONUS

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟕🎬

"Look, Papa," Jonsie says, picking up the night light box. "They're shaped like butterflies."

        They were in the store, shopping more so for the house than food.

        "I see, mama. Those are pretty. You want 'em?"

        Jonsie nods her head before carelessly throwing them into the buggy.

       "Don't break 'em before we can buy 'em."

       Things have been better between the two when it came to Jonsie and her attitude. She's more mindful of her actions and chooses wisely on what's said and done. And overall, it's improved their relationship majorly. This was probably the happiest they've been since the beginning of their relationship.

       When they got home, Sin cooked nachos and they ate in the room while they practically did a do-over.

      They had a new bed set, throw pillows, and a throw blanket, and Jonsie even forced Sin to get a rug to lay at the foot of the bed.

          Jonsie also got some inspirational quotes to hang on the wall. It was very cliche to Sin but whatever Jonsie wants, Jonsie gets.

       "Help me," she speaks as she chews on her food. She was standing on the bed attempting to put up the fairy lights.

       Sin was eating to as she stood up on the bed and took the tape from Jonsie, holding the light's string against the wall before taping it.

         "I said help me, not do it for me."

Sin smacks her teeth and looks down at her. "What you wanted me to do? Pick you up?"

"Yeah."

Sin's face deadpans before she kisses her. "No."

Jonsie sits on the bed with the roll of her eyes and resumes eating her food as she watches Sin finish hanging the lights. "These should be better for you because they don't illuminate the whole room like those LED's did."

The actual room light was on but Sin could tell that Jonsie was right because of how dim they were. "Yeah, I see. These nice."

"You like them better?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you tell me the other one's didn't mess with you?"

"Because they didn't. I just feel like it'll be easier to fall asleep."

Jonsie hums before reaching to smack her ass.

"Quit."

"When you gone let me hit?" Jonsie asks, mocking Sin's slang.

Sin chuckles. "Never. You ain't hittin' shit. I'm the only one hittin'."

"Why you always the only one," Jonsie whines. "Every time we do it you on top."