5

𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟓🎬

          Sin is sitting in her car, door open with both legs out as Jonsie hugs her tight. They were about to go shopping in the plaza near their home. At first, they were gonna go to the mall but Jonsie immediately declined because she knew how it got there: Crowded. The last time they went, they couldn't even make it through the door because Jonsie had already begun to see many unfamiliar faces walking around the popular mall. So they settled on the plaza five minutes away. It was hot, real hot. So Sin was aware that people would be out and about since the weather was good for it.

        The lot was of course packed due to this and Sin was trying to calm Jonsie down because of it.

         "I don't think I want to shop anymore," Jonsie mumbles, removing her head from the crook of Sin's neck and laying it on her shoulder.

        "You think it's too much for you?"

        "Yes."

        "You don't wanna try it? You've never been to a plaza before so you might like it better than the mall."

          "There are a lot of cars here though."

         "I know, but it shouldn't be packed since it's not one big building. Everyone is spread out in a different store. And I'm sure the place that's getting the most buzz is the NIKE outlet and we don't even shop there."

         Jonsie doesn't say anything.

        "Come on, don't knock it till you try it. And if we leave now, you won't be able to get the things you wanted."

        Jonsie stands up straight with a frown. "I want my things."

       "Okay, then come on." Sin reaches behind her and grabs Jonsie's mask. "Here."

         Jonsie shakes her head. "I don't like wearing that."

         "You got to. Not all places allow you in without it on."

         She huffs. "Fine."

         They walk hand in hand. "Where you wanna go first?" Jonsie shrugs so Sin leads them to the store directly in front of them. It was a shoe store. There were clothes racks scattered throughout the large space. "Look, it ain't that many people in here."

        Jonsie looks around and Sin was right. There were maybe about five to ten people around the store doing their own thing. They were clearly minding their business and didn't even look up when the door opened.

        "Welcome to Finish Line. If you need any help let me know."

        "Okay, thanks."

        Jonsie was a Jordan kind of girl so she pulls Sin to that section. Sin shoves her hands into her pockets as she waits patiently for Jonsie to pick out what she wants. She herself liked Jordan's but she wasn't getting any shoes today. After awhile of watching Jonsie, she speaks up. "You see some you like?"

        "No..." Jonsie trails off and her eyes land on a shoe on the other end of the wall. "Oh!" She walks over to it with Sin trailing behind her. "I want these." It was a pair of white Air Force 1's.