17 • apologize

Eryn walked through the hallways,walking slowly while linking her hand with Eunji's arm as she still hurt her knees

Eryn walked through the hallways,walking slowly while linking her hand with Eunji's arm as she still hurt her knees. Jungwon need to go to the training since the competition will coming soon.

At the same time,Eryn saw Jake infront of him and saw a bandage on his hand. She was about to approach him but then Haewon came from afar and held Jake's wrist.

"Jake...are you okay?"

"Omg! What's wrong with your hand?"

"Are you got into the accident again?"
Haewon looked at him,waiting for the answer from him.

"None of your business". Jake pushed her hands away and continued walking.

As Haewon wanted to follow Jake,she saw Eryn and Eunji who were walking slowly at the hallways.

"Eryn..your knees ... what's wrong?"

"Are you okay?" Haewon stopped her step and approach Eryn.

"Does she looks okay?" Eunji asked back.

"Gosh,you need to check your eyes".
Eunji rolled her eyes.

"I'm not talking to you". Haewon huffed.

"Either I.." Eunji talked back.

Eryn patted Eunji's shoulder,giving her signal to stop arguing with Haewon.

"I fell from the stairs". Eryn lied to Haewon as she fixed her eyes on Jake who was watching her from afar.

They made an eye-contact for a while and broke it off. Haewon nodded and barely smiled.

"I thought you and Jake just got into the accident since both of you came home together, right?" Haewon said.

"We didn't discuss anything since the sky was gloomy yesterday.. so I sent her home".
Jake said and looked at Eryn who lowered her gaze. He then fixed his eyes on Eryn's knees and started to feel guilty.

"But.."

"What now?" Jake asked Haewon.

Haewon shook her head and continued linked her hand with Jake's arm, walking to the classroom.

"Gosh,this girl..." Jake looked at her.

"Let's go! I will help you." Haewon said excitedly.

"I still can walk".

"But you are still hurting".

"I- whatever"

Eryn just looked at them from afar and smiled.

"Kinda cute". Eryn said.

"Cute??? Oh gosh Eryn.. you should check your eyes too". Eunji scoffed in disbelief.

Eryn laughed at Eunji who is mad since this morning.

"Did penguin boy did anything to you until you are not in the mood?" Eryn chuckled.