"Yo cousin, I can't breathe!" I tried to beat him.

"Ohh, hush!"

"How come you're even the head boy of Gryffindor?" He scoffed at my words and backed away.

"Jisoo, I met you after so long and your behavior is the same as before?!" Jin squeezed in between Jennie and I.

"Jin-ssi, first of all, you smell like rotten tomatoes, so please go back to your compartment before I start puking on you!" Jennie sneered blowing her hand in front of her nose.

"Haha, funny Miss Slytherin. Yoongi is in the compartment beside us so you better not try this with me," Jin taunted her and Jennie shows her tongue to him.

"Look, who's here?!" Suddenly Hobi came in followed by Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and V.

"Took you all long enough to greet her," Lisa mocked.

"That's not our fault that she arrived late than you all." Jimin rolled his eyes.

I smiled at him as Jungkook hugged me. "Missed you Noona."

"Missed you too," I mumble back.

"Ayo, don't crush her, I guess she barely took a breathe since she got here," Yoongi exhorted.

"Well actually," Rosé says finishing her skittles as Jimin takes one from the pack.

"We'll be arriving soon, you all better change into your robes," said V in an intense tone and left the compartment. He barely even looked at us.

"Ignore him, he's been like this forever. Anyways, we should get ready." Jennie says and I shook my head, keeping my not so bookmarked book inside my trunk.

" Jennie says and I shook my head, keeping my not so bookmarked book inside my trunk

We made our way through the hallway to the great hall. Audible gasps were heard as we entered the Rosewood wooden doors. Most of the girls were swooning over the guys, and many of them were talking about us. Well, it's nothing new.

During our 3rd year at Hogwarts, we were named the Elites. I still don't know why they got an idea of us like that but rumors had it that we were rich and most of our parents were elites too. That's bullshit. But of course, we were good in our respective houses.

Most of the members in our group were heads and prefects. Namjoon is the head boy of our house, Ravenclaw whereas I was the prefect. Gryffindor has Jin as their head boy and Jungkook as their prefect. Slytherin had Yoongi and V as their head boy and perfect whereas Hobi and Rosé were chosen as the head boy and prefect of Hufflepuff.

The popularity of the head boys and prefects was enough to make us feel like we were celebrities. Ugh.

Jennie was popular for her personality and the way she carried herself. Lisa had her aura over everyone.

Boys loved the popularity, most of them were shy but then too they loved to act cool. V was the only one who didn't care about anything.

In my 5 years at Hogwarts, we've only spoken a few lines if you take that as a conversation and that too they weren't good enough to be called a friendly conversation. What's hard to believe is that he's Jennie's brother... Yeah, you heard me right.

I shook the cloud of thoughts from my mind and took a seat with Namjoon on the Ravenclaws table.

The young students appeared at the door for their house sorting ceremony.

One by one the hat described them and called out of their houses... Namjoon and I stood up to shake hands, each time our house was announced.

After a few moments, the ceremony ended as professor IU creates attention toward headmaster PSY.

"Let the feast begin!" He announces and food appears in front of us.

Ohh yes, chicken!

The ghosts from the frames appear to celebrate with us.

I look around to see others but I caught someone's eyes, which I wasn't expecting. Did he look away after a simple millisecond like nothing happened. Ohkay?
I don't care... Where's my chicken?!

*°*°*°*°*

Well, I chose headmasters as-Yang Hyun-suk (Yg)- Slytherin housemasterBang Pd- Gryffindor housemasterJyp- Hufflepuff housemasterIU- Ravenclaw housemasterPsy- Headmaster

Yang Hyun-suk (Yg)- Slytherin housemaster
Bang Pd- Gryffindor housemaster
Jyp- Hufflepuff housemaster
IU- Ravenclaw housemaster
Psy- Headmaster

Don't blame me, I didn't have many characters to show other than them, lmao.

But anyways, how was the first chapter? If you liked it then please vote and comment.