Arriving at the school (First Year Arc Chapter)

I'm now standing at the King's Express Train station. Waiting for my uncle since he have something to give me. I have a two bug luggage consisting all of my things and neccesities.

I spotted my uncle coming closer to me, i see he us holding a bird cage and it has a white dove on it. I waited for him until he is standing in front of me.

"Y-n, this is a communication pet. It will receive my gifts or my messages take care of it okey?" Uncle smoker put it on the top of my luggage. I smile at him and still not spotting the train to travel towards hogwarts.

I turn towards my uncle and said. "Uncle, where is the train to hogwarts?"

He blinked and smile a little. He guide me then we reach a brick wall. I got confuse and turn towards him.

"Eh? Why are we facing a wall?" I questioned and still staring at him.

"It's the door towards the Galley-la Hogwarts express train station.." Uncle smoker replied. I blankly stare at him. How can a wall become a door?

Before i can question him, a group of boys are laughing and pushing each other. The tall one have a freckles on his face, the second one is a blond boy with a scar on his eye and the last one has a scar on his left eye and a straw hat.

The straw hat one disappear when he walk towards the wall and followed by the two. My eyes got widen because of that. What the hell?

I turn to my uncle and said. "Uncle, something wrong of my eyes or a three boys just disppear within the wall!?!"

"There is no something wrong about your eye. You really see it."

I nod really amaze but the magic wall. My uncle guided me near it and he suddenly lower his self and hug me. He told me to take care and be always be a good girl.

I heave a sigh and slowly enter the wall. I passed through it and in the other side there was many students atound it. Flocking around the train. I see a green haired old lady telling the students to enter the train and find a compartment. She also told us to put our luggage at the back of the train. I followed the other students since i don't know where is it.

I enter the train and luckily i find a empty compartment. I sit at the right side of the red chair. I also have money since uncle gave me some so i can buy snacks if i will be hungry.

I stare at outside and see students are still outside saying goodbyes to their families. I hear a knock outside of my compartment i turn to it and see someone wants to enter it. I nod allowing the person to open the door of the compartment. Two girl enter my compartment. The first one is a blue wavy hair girl with blue eyes and the second one is a pink girl witj a blue eyes also. They are in my age.

"Hello.... Can we sit here with you? All compartments are full and two of us are the only one who have no sits." The blue one spoke shyly.

"It's alright, you can stay here. I don't mind." I replied smiling at them. The two girls beam at my reply and they immediately sit at the other side.

"What are your names? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." I look at them and notice they got a little shock because of my question.

"I'm Vivi and she is Shirahoshi. Nice to meet you." Vivi answered.

"Nice to meet you too. I have a question, if your don't mind." The two girls look at me attentively.

"You are also witches right? Are you new to this, you know magic."

They blink at my question and slowly smile. "No we are born with it. My father is one in the ministry of magic and shirahoshi's father also. We just got to met now."