three♡

"Your in a band?" George asks.

Clay starts giving his things to Zak, ignoring the shorter man's question. "Shit I forgot i asked Nick to meet me after dismissal" Clay hurriedly finished giving his things to Zak.

"Go if you want George, and Zak, just carry it there." Clay said sternly and started walking away from the trio. George heard Alyssa yell a soft 'okay!' before slowly walking to another direction.

"You going George?" Zak asks and faces his head to George's direction. George nods and walks next to Zak while Alyssa is infront of the both of them.

"So about the band?" George questions and Alyssa whips her head around to face the two men behind her.

"Oh yeah!" Alyssa beams and slows her walking even more.

George looked at his right and saw the same unconscious beat-up man from earlier making out with a girl. Gross, this is a school goddamit George thought to himself and continued walking.

"Okay so Dream aka Clay play-" Alyssa gets interrupted by George.

"Dream? Wot?"

"Yeah he goes by Dream when he's performing for some reason" Zak shrugs.

"Well anyway, Clay plays the electric guitar and the acoustic guitar sometimes, Zak plays the drums, Alex also plays both the electric guitar and the acoustic guitar, and I sing but we have a fair share of singing. We all play the pian- keyboard, and we also write songs together so yea."

"Woah what? that's so cool!" George exclaims truthfully.

Zak shrugs again, "Thanks I guess"

"We guess" Alyssa softly corrects Zak and the 3 of them errupt into laughter.

The laughter gets stopped when Alyssa suddenly stopped. George was going to question it but he sees that they're infront of a janitor's room. Zak starts entering and Alyssa follows after him. George was hesitant at first but eventually enters the room.

George's reaction was late but he suddenly asked, "Wait Alex? Who?"

"The one with the blue beanie at lunch a while ago?" Alyssa paused then continued while Zak put down Clay's belongings to the floor.

"I'm guessing you also don't know the other two guys with him, the one with the mainly purple jacket person is Karl and Sapnap is the one with the bruises-" Alyssa widens her eyes and her breath hitches.

"-wait what?! He had bruises and bandages a while ago wait-" Alyssa puts her hands in her head.

" no no no no" Alyssa shook her head repeatedly and Zak patted her back to calm her.

"Does that mean—" Alyssa starts, "—Hopefully not." Zak answers.

George was confused as hell but also worried for his newly found "friends". George was about to question about the situation and try to understand but didn't get to as the janitor room's door opens.

"Hey fuckers! How a-"

The man named he remembered the name to be Alex was frozen in place for a second until he walked to Alyssa.

"Alyssa, you okay?" Quackity's tone gets gradually worried the more he talks.

Alyssa clamps her eyes shut and tries to slow her breathing but fails. Zak continued rubbing his thumb on her back and George slowly observed around the room.

George saw a dark yellow(which is actually green cuz he's a colorblind fuck) electric guitar with multiple butterfly stickers on it. He looked to its left and saw another electric guitar(a bass actually) that was navy blue with a thin gold strip on the rim, with it having a :] emoticon on the bottom of the end of the strings. He was assuming that both of these stringed instruments belong to Alex and Clay.

He found himself quite impressed with the studio-like janitor room. George hears Alyssa talk for the first time in a few seconds.

"What happened with...Sap?" Alyssa looks at Quackity.

"Oh, uhm well.." Quackity slowly lowers his head and looks at the ground.

"He's back." as soon as these two words came out of Alex's mouth, Alyssa yells out a 'what?! ' and Zak has an angry expression plastered in his face.

"Why does he hate us so much?!" Zak yells out of frustration.

Someone else enters the room and group of people turn their head to look at who it was. To their relief, it wasn't a teacher who heard them yelling but Clay.

"What happened..?" Clay asks.

"He's back."

Clay's breathing starts to become faster, "Nate?"

"yes.."

"Wait Clay didn't you see?" Alex questioned the taller male.

Clay put on a 'what do you mean?' face and Quackity explained, "the one he was punching a while ago?"

Clay didn't even notice who his friend was beating up earlier, his attention was rather pointed towards his best friend, and not some stranger his friend beat up for no reason. Well, now that he knows who it was, there might be a reason.

Zak was confused, "Didn't Sap tell you since he talked with you earlier?" Clay shook his head.

"no his mom called him"

Noone said anything for the next few seconds and the awkward tension was spreading. Quackity then clapped his hands together, "Let's practice now shall we?" the two band members nodded and got to their instruments.

"Wait we're performing February 28 right?" Zak asks and Clay nods.

"yea"

"Wait what song are we singing?" Alex asks.

Alyssa's face lights up, "What about Bad Romance by Lady Gaga?!"

"It's probably too early into the school year for something good like that" Quackity states and Alyssa slightly pouts.

"but! I guess we can? What do you guys say?" Alex faces towards them. Alyssa's pout turns upside down and a wide smile is put on her face.

"yea sure" Zak says

"alright i guess?" Clay walks nearer to his guitar and plugs a cord to his guitar. Alex follows Clay beside him and plugs a cord too while Zak was walking to his drums and Alyssa walking to the mic.

George didn't feel like it was his place to be in a band practice he doesn't even know much about and felt a little uncomfortable but sat down on one of the chairs.

"1 2 3" Alyssa says as a mic test and slightly nodded contently at the already perfect setting of the mic. The two men holding guitars started strumming and Zak started warming up to the drums.

As soon as the instruments stopped, Alyssa started singing.

Ohh ohh, Caught in a bad romance

Ra ra ra ah ah ah
Roma roma ma
Gaga ooh la la
Want your bad romance

The drums started playing.

~<3~

I'M SORRY WRITING THIS IS KINDA AWKWARD LMAO

But yuh I'm updating again after 10 days🕴️

It's actually kinda weird that i have motivation in this but anyway-

Votes are well appreciated!! Ily:)