四┊Grazioso

Bicycle Race- Queen

Bicycle Race- Queen

The two— Draken and Mayu then arrived at Musashi Shrine. The two were both early because Draken is the Vice-president. Mayu is... something? She's a member, a founding one actually, but she didn't fight. Of course she was violent, but she didn't want to fight, so she's more of the "medic" instead. Mikey saw her treat Mitsuya's wounds and just assumed she was a prodigy at medicine. And that's how she got her title.

Mikey was here first, sitting where he normally stands, waiting for everyone else to get there. "Hey! Ma-chii!" the girl exclaimed, running over to him and handed him the bag she was holding. Mikey then got excited, he loves Mayu's gifts. He looked inside his face lit up. "Dorayaki!" The male shouted. He then grabbed one and immediately dug in. Once he started eating that's when the female decided to ask. "Soooo... im going to be up with you tonight instead of the crowd, kay?" The female said. 'So that's her aim...' The male with a braid sweat dropped. The female then suddenly got an intimidating aura. "I mean... you did eat the Dorayaki i got for you. I could always take the second one away if you don't." The girl said menacingly. The short blonde then nodded his head furiously.

All three of them were then sitting down. "So, there's going to be a battle right? When will it be?" The female questioned. She didn't need to go to meetings normally, unless it was about an upcoming fight like this. And she didn't, she didn't want to tire herself out.

"The fight will be on August 3rd." Mikey replies, he just finished with his first Dorayaki. "But that's the day of the festival..." Mayu pouted. She wanted to go. "You can still go, I think it'll be after." Mikey pondered. He didn't want to make the female upset, knowing how much the female enjoyed festivals. The female then got up and cheered. "Yay! Oooh, i wonder who i'll go with! If anyone wants to go with me..." The female pouted. She then sat back down. "The festival will be held by Musashi Shrine, right? Why are you so obsessed with this place Ma-chii? This is the only place you meet with people at." The female pondered while sweat dropping. "This is the place we first met Mayu-chin, that's why." Mikey said with a blissful tone lacing his voice. Thinking back on the day that they first met. He was really happy that he met her and he hoped that he felt the same way. "Boring." That was the only word the female has to say for the male to practically start disintegrating. "I was joking." The female said with a worried tone. "But i didn't know our meeting meant that much to you." The female casually says. The day was important to her too, she just thought the other male didn't think much of it.

After talking for a bit, the other started arriving, the first being Baji and Chifuyu. The female then acknowledged their presence. "Kei-chii! Fu-chii! You're here!" The girl yelled, she then ran up to them and hugged them. "How have you both been?" She asked "We've been good, Baji-san started beating up more people though for some reason..." The male with an undercut sweat dropped. Baji then offered to put the blonde-haired female's hair in a pony tail and she accepted his offer. When he was done she then looked down the stairs and noticed that all of the Toman members were down there. "Let's go down there!" She yelled then started walking down, the other males following her in the process.

When they got down there, they saw Takemichi and Emma, and another girl. When Mayu got down there she looked at them all. Then she went up to the unknown female. "Hiii! Are you Mi-chii's girlfriend?" She politely asked. "Yes! I'm Tachibana Hinata! Nice to meet you!" Hinata said with a smile on her face. "Nice to meet you, Na-chii! Just call me Mayu." Your nickname for her caused her to blush. Draken then walked up to to Hinata and started apologizing to her for a reason that Mayu didn't know. "Oi Emma!" Draken yelled. Emma then started walking towards him. "This is Takemicchi's wifey, so be sure to protect her." The male continued. "Got it~." The female said unenthusiastically. She then looked towards him. "Yo, Lil' coward!" Emma shouted, while waving her hand towards him.

Everyone then started questioning him. Even Mayu was curious, and went up to Emma and covered her in an almost protective stance. "He ran away from just seeing me in my underwear— so he's a Lil' coward." Emma said. Mayu's eyes then widened in shock. She then directed her attention to Takemichi. "Camera voyager." That was all she needed to say for everyone's attention to go to her. "What do you mean by that?" Draken asked. "Earlier today! When we met i was playing some music with some adorable kids and that perv decided to take a picture of me when my skirt was flying up due to the wind." The blue-eyed female stated dramatically. "Ohh? You did something like that, huh?" Hinata stated with a mad expression on her face. "Did I? Hmm-? I don't recall any of that..." The male questioned. Hinata then magically pulled out a bat and started beating her boyfriend up.

Takemichi is now on his hands and knees apologizing. "I'b sowwy. I won't do it again." The male says with shame. Hinata then walks off. "Don't care!" the coral-pink haired female then stormed off. Mayu then walked over to Mikey. "Hey, was the Dorayaki good?" The girl asks with a smile on her face. "It did! Thanks for buying it for me Mayu-chin!" The male responded with a smile on his face.

Draken then suddenly yells. "Hey!! Gather around. We're gonna start the meeting!" Draken yells.

'That's not what i wanted to say at all...'